Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLora View Post
    6 boss raid??? seems rather lazy of blizz, making the raids smaller over time... bring back big raids like ulduar and ICC please!!!
    Except there will be more than 1 raid. -_-"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

[/COLOR]
    I looked and suddenly realized magical water sounds an awful lot like holy grail from Last Crusade.

Blizzard when will you learn we dislike the gigantic pop culture ripoff zones!?

I liked Uldum a lot! My one qualm with it was the confusing conclusion not explaining what the zone was, but the adventure getting there was amazing! One of my favorite quest chains

What secrets lie buried below this mystical font of power?
    Loosely organized groups of of loud, AoE spamming people who never talk to each other will roar through so fast disenchanting the greens and ninja-ing the blues that nobody will ever know. Within weeks, everyone will be level 90 and farming pug raids, and nobody will ever visit the mystical font of power again unless they are leveling an alt, which means they'll clear it even faster.

In other words, it will be about as wonder-inspiring and adventurous as mopping the laundry room. 90% of the people who visit won't even know the names of the bosses by the two-week mark.
    A mechanical squirrel with a Vial of Shadows could launch a solo assault on Lordaeron and probably make it to the throne room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stunlawk View Post
    In other words, it will be about as wonder-inspiring and adventurous as mopping the laundry room. 90% of the people who visit won't even know the names of the bosses by the two-week mark.
    Their loss.

I always try to encourage the pugs I'm in to look around and marvel at the cool environments and listen to the awesome music

Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    Oh god. That just gave me a horrible, horrible thought that this zone is going to be filled with Harrison Jones.
    I thought the Harrison Jones quests themselves were pretty good, but the copious unskippable cutscenes were a huge pita. If they make the cutscenes skippable, I'd, personally, be more than happy to get more of these quests.