Default blizzard raid frames targeting problem, help?

Is there anyone who has problem with blizzard default raid frames? Sometimes when I click on a player it targets wrong player, or sometimes you can't click on one guy at all, hmm?

It might be some of my other addons that fuck's it up but ive got loads of them, cba to remove one by one...

Any tips?

Deleted
    You most likely have some addon covering the area over the raid frames you trying to click.

But if you CBA to find out which addon it is, there is not much we can do for you

Deleted
    Nah i get the same thing, just reload your UI and it should be fine, if not, then i suggest you get Grid, which has been pretty reliable for me lately.

Deleted
    I get that sometimes. It's when people leave in raidfinder that causes mine to break. I just /reload

I'm using kgpanels though, and that's like under the raid frames, might be that.

I notice this on madness of deathwing fight, might be because many people leave there.

Sometimes it bugs up, like it also sometimes shows people as offline even though they're back already, the /reload mentioned fixes it. It'll wipe your chat log though.

For me, if someone leave or join in combat, my default raid UI complety bug out. By showing LUA error, I found out that oufitter was causing the issue. Now I got the disable it each time I do a LFR because there is alway people leaving during combat. I still hope to found a replacement to outfitter, since blizzard ui is only doing a small part of what outfitter do (even if I think that outfittter do too much).
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads