Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Playing like 10 pokemon games isnt enough for me, i cant wait for this!

Anyone complaining is making it sound like they are being forced to play it. If you don't like it, don't play...plain and simple. Go spend your money elsewhere. Blizzard won't cry as your account expires, I promise you.

I honestly cannot wait for this. hatersgonnahate.gif Don't like it? Don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    if it was just pvp pet battles, it could be considered inspired by pokemon, but having wild pets? yeah....Blizzard just lost absolutely all credibility for this one..
    they do battle wild pokemon and try to catch them for themselves in "pokemon"...... -.-

i love how diablo news in that curse video was basically nothing...everything else actually had substance for news

10+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly are people opposed to a new optional gameplay feature? More variety is always good, even if it is a pokemon rip off. I'm excited for it.

Better not get cut, Time to quit the raid game and join the conquest to catch'em all.Not kidding either.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwolfe View Post
    Anyone complaining is making it sound like they are being forced to play it. If you don't like it, don't play...plain and simple. Go spend your money elsewhere. Blizzard won't cry as your account expires, I promise you.
    sucks when you sign up for the annual contract but have no control over poorly developed or changed contact after you've signed it...at least on a month-to-month basis you can decide that things are going the wrong way

basically Blizzard gave you the option for guarenteed beta access into MoP, a mount, and D3 free, but in trade, you're forced to be subjected to their doing things that might ruin the game? talk about incentive

i dont understand why people are complaining about this...its not mandatory, they added it for fun for the people who actually would like to be a part of it.if you dont like it, get over and just dont do it, stop complaining about it.

Seriously, people. Your tears are delicious, and all...but no one is forcing you to play it. It's not like you NEED to do this to be the very best. (Pun absolutely intended)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, if you don't like this, stop bitching and DON'T PLAY IT, it's OPTIONAL.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    sucks when you sign up for the annual contract but have no control over poorly developed or changed contact after you've signed it...at least on a month-to-month basis you can decide that things are going the wrong way

basically Blizzard gave you the option for guarenteed beta access into MoP, a mount, and D3 free, but in trade, you're forced to be subjected to their doing things that might ruin the game? talk about incentive

you weren't forced to buy the annual contract.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly really stoked for this. I hope they take a bit more serious approach to it, and the chili bomb thing isn't actually a spell they can learn. However, it will be fun all the same. Really hoping they can evolve. Really want to turn my whelpling into a wyrm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post

That's funny, cause they gave you this option AFTER they showed you all this stuff...So It's not their fault you signed up for something you didn't want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    If pet battles don't have this song running whenever a battle commences, I'm gonna be really disappointed.

Also +1 to Chaud for trolling me two days consecutively . Just had to get my hopes up thinking there's was some MOP related news.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-01-12 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imazilaphone View Post
    they do battle wild pokemon and try to catch them for themselves in "pokemon"...... -.-
    That's his point. It isn't an inspired little mini-game, it's just a shameless rip-off to try and squeeze out more playtime; what's worse, people are applauding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Seriously, people. Your tears are delicious, and all...but no one is forcing you to play it. It's not like you NEED to do this to be the very best. (Pun absolutely intended)
    The hypocrisy of the WoW community is staggering. Would you mind explaining to me how it's only Blizzard's job to cater to their subscribers and make them happy if the subscribers in question are casuals or unskilled?
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2012-01-12 at 05:16 AM.

You know, I got mad when people compared these 'pet battles' to Pokemon.

I mean, surely Blizz wouldn't do a blatant rip off of one of the MOST well known games in the world....right?

I get so tired of Blizz making me the fool. Trainers?? 'wild pets'?? Jesus Christ, why not just 'buy' the Pokemon rights so you can just add the damned name and make it official.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Pets will be account wide.
    That should even make the Pokemon haters happy. Or will it? Cant wait for this either.I like pokemon, i like Wow, ill like their offspring.

Pet Masters and you're able to fight wild pets? At least we can say Blizzard is very original. >.>

Was hoping Blizz would scrap World of Pokecraft...sigh.