Do sages always have to wear those brown robes?

Just wondering if my gear will ever actually look cool?

Deleted
    Well i find the sage/shadow pvp gear to be pretty nice.
    though overall, sage/shadow cloth seem to be like brown patched with some moss green colors. blegh ;>
    it made me sad when i saw how sith looked like... and rerolled.

I bought the dancer outfit at level 17, and never touched a robe again. More than enough commendations to upgrade all your mods when all you ever need to pick are the commendations from quests.

Edit: weirdly, dressed as slave princess leia, walking up to people they still identified me as "looking just like a jedi," so apparently, there is some sorta funniness going on in supply for female jedi uniforms if the skimpy thing is the standard issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    I bought the dancer outfit at level 17, and never touched a robe again. More than enough commendations to upgrade all your mods when all you ever need to pick are the commendations from quests.

Edit: weirdly, dressed as slave princess leia, walking up to people they still identified me as "looking just like a jedi," so apparently, there is some sorta funniness going on in supply for female jedi uniforms if the skimpy thing is the standard issue.
    so how do you give the dancer outfit stats is it moddable? and can you link it on ToRhead? or give me the name and I will look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    so how do you give the dancer outfit stats is it moddable? and can you link it on ToRhead? or give me the name and I will look it up.
    It's mod gear, purchased from the security key vendor. Pretty much like all the gear from social vendors, except you don't need to have a high social level to wear it. It also comes without any mods in it.

Its simply called "Repulic dancer's bottom/gloves/hat/shoes/top" and "Empire dancer's bottom/gloves/hat/shoes/top" depending on which side you are on.

Well if your a woman (sorry, playing a female character) you can be Lady Gaga or emulate a Twil dancer, or a cross between the two by buying the either the Republic dancer outfit (big bucks) or the Fancy outfit in Corsicant. I have been using a cross of the two, dancer bottoms with the "wedding" outfit from Corsicant since, oh, I don't know, the day after Christmas. That armor suffices till 50. Its all orange with three slots and you can wear a helm from level 10. (or whenever you can get to Corsicant - I know you can leave starter worlds anymore early)

Used to get a ration of shit however for it when I showed up to tank random PUG FPs. Either people thought I wasn't being serious or didn't like the fact I was mocking their sacred Jedi beliefs. Well I was doing a little of both but tanking ain't rocket science in this game.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

^^ +1
    Been rocking the Republic Dancer Outfit since lvl 14. Upgraded with commendation mods on each planet.
    The only thing it's missing is a decent matching belt.
    < can't post image >

anyone have pics of the dancer's outfit?

Deleted
    You start to get quite the variety for gear between social items and moddable quest/flashpoint gear.

do ya like white? and head fans?

The robes look cool. Therefore, your character already looks cool. Problem solved. You're welcome.

anyone have pics of the dancer's outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post

do ya like white? and head fans?
    Actually that doesnt look half bad would definitely go no helm though. Is that the PvE set? What do the PvP sets look like. Im wearing out google and cant find anything.

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    ROFL looks like when I go to the strip club on a Tuesday night and they got the "B team" on stage