Deleted

Warzone Daily Bug

Anyone else having this problem? Where won warzones don't count for the daily? I've won 6 warzones since this morning and guess what! Only 1 counted for it!

What gives? I'm getting kind of sick of this, because all this time wasted could've been spent doing something else like dailies or playing an alt or, who knows, being productive in some way that do not involve online gaming!

The problem on my server is that I get huttball 9 on 10 and 7 times of those 9 I go against a premade that is based of the most geared people on my server, which I end up losing all those seven times. Those few times I actually manage to win something I'd like for it to be counted. And don't start saying "get a premade of yours" or stuff because that's not possible.

EDIT: Make it seven..................
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2012-01-13 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    Was any of them inside the civil war? Theirs an issue in there where if your in the speeder when the game ends you don't get credit, also one in Void star to but don't remember if that one already got fixed.

Still get commendation things, valor, and credits so it's not exactly wasted time.

Regarding the question. For me it seems that if I get the dailies late at night(a lot of the time I actually play) it won't start counting wins toward them until the next day. Maybe the timer for them is off and they don't count until the next day starts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Was any of them inside the civil war? Theirs an issue in there where if your in the speeder when the game ends you don't get credit, also one in Void star to but don't remember if that one already got fixed.
    No, as I said, they are mostly Huttball.

Still get commendation things, valor, and credits so it's not exactly wasted time.

Regarding the question. For me it seems that if I get the dailies late at night(a lot of the time I actually play) it won't start counting wins toward them until the next day. Maybe the timer for them is off and they don't count until the next day starts?
    I don't really know about that, but I've been pvping since this afternoon (GMT+1) so I don't know if that means anything.

This bug also happens for the operations weeklies. I've had the hard mode and normal Gharj weeklies incomplete despite finishing them two weeks in a row now. Pretty ugly bug.

Deleted
    ive never had this myself but a few guildies complain. But in the same way i have opened about 60 pvp bags now and got 4 items.. most of my guild have opened less than half that and got near full sets... not buying thats its rng either :P

its probably some really minor thing thats an easy bug fix. im sure they will sort it out

I get this bug quite frequently among nearly all my daily quests of that sort. I once hit 7 wins in a day before I got credit for my 3rd. HM and Operations are the worst since you can't exactly just go back and do it again.

Oddly enough the only one I've never had it on is the one it would bother me the least....Ilum war effort.

Deleted
    Okay had this for the 8th time for today.

I quit.

I love you SWTOR, but it seems like we just aren't made for each others.