LETS MAKE THIS ABOUT SWTOR NOT SWTOR VS WOW!! or other games

holy crap, this is wat mmo champ tolerates? swtor vs wow vs other games?

don't sub swtor? WTF?

what happen to talking about crafting, raids, what problems they have, some kinda of tutorial, this thread is turning into FLAME SWTOR...who cares if u dont like the game, go post it on WOW forums, go QQ somewhere else, go play WoW. Don't tell ppl not to sub swtor....i cant believe a moderator will tolerate such thing....LET THIS BE ABOUT SWTOR THE ACTUAL GAME. NOT A FLAME WAR

Deleted
    Umm, any threads like this get locked very quickly by mods.
    Look down the list of threads if you want to see decent discussion.

Stop taking up forum space with crap like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    holy crap, this is wat mmo champ tolerates? swtor vs wow vs other games?

don't sub swtor? WTF?

what happen to talking about crafting, raids, what problems they have, some kinda of tutorial, this thread is turning into FLAME SWTOR...who cares if u dont like the game, go post it on WOW forums, go QQ somewhere else, go play WoW. Don't tell ppl not to sub swtor....i cant believe a moderator will tolerate such thing....LET THIS BE ABOUT SWTOR THE ACTUAL GAME. NOT A FLAME WAR
    this post is both new and interesting.. on a serious note.. you felt you had to make another thread like this to make your point? Not to mention your post has no point whatsoever.

This game will have to be out for at least 6 months and not have declined at all for the trolls to go away back to their games and for the swtor fans to realize there is no one to argue with.

Then and only then can we have conversations relevant to the game.

wait i had no point? are u ilterate?

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    this post is both new and interesting.. on a serious note.. you felt you had to make another thread like this to make your point? Not to mention your post has no point whatsoever.
    yes i had to make another post on a serious topic, dont u read the sticky dont make swtor vs (insert game)....obviously your not reading stuff on swtor forums....i mean there isnt a lot of forums about swtor and this forum is basically about swtor vs wow....

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    Umm, any threads like this get locked very quickly by mods.
    Look down the list of threads if you want to see decent discussion.

Stop taking up forum space with crap like this.
    so im worse then the guy who post other retarded topic like wow vs swtor.....yea okay im taking up space.....

Deleted
    wait i had no point? are u ilterate?

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 10:31 PM ----------

yes i had to make another post on a serious topic, dont u read the sticky dont make swtor vs (insert game)....obviously your not reading stuff on swtor forums....i mean there isnt a lot of forums about swtor and this forum is basically about swtor vs wow....
    so you thought you would be a special snowflake and make another "don't make swtor vs <game" thread?

so you thought you would be a special snowflake and make another "don't make swtor vs <game" thread?
    and u care cause u got all the time in the word to say "im a special snowflakes"

and your special for saying it?

feel better about yourself? (im sure u do)

and im not allow to get my message out when clearly the mod said dont make wow vs swtor, anything from fanboy to fearboy, cause it was getitng out of hand cause u got flamers/trollers, im sure your one of those.

Deleted
    and u care cause u got all the time in the word to say "im a special snowflakes"

and your special for saying it?

feel better about yourself? (im sure u do)
    Your trolling isn't even that good. I suggest you stop before you get slapped with a ban hammer.

Your trolling isn't even that good. I suggest you stop before you get slapped with a ban hammer.
    hmm seems like your the flamer, u already flamed it....you couldnt resist, so u had to post something that was actually important and u wanted to flame it....yes(applaud).

LET THIS BE ABOUT SWTOR THE ACTUAL GAME. NOT A FLAME WAR

This is the only part that could even be considered somewhat of a point (which it isn't).]

Regardless, what would you like to talk about? This is where people people get confused, you want to talk about it, ok, what about it?

I'll start, I don't like that they named it Star Wars, I'm personally offended by the belief that there are stars, until somebody visits a star and brings back proof, I'm tired of having this theory shoved down my throat.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

You don't realize what trolling is, or you call everyone a troll when they disagree with you?..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    You don't realize what trolling is, or you call everyone a troll when they disagree with you?..
    how can he disagree with me? there was nothing to disagree with in the first place. His whole post is just made to cause issues. something he was "apparantly" crusading against. Again with no actual point to his initial post

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't really help. If you see blatant game bashing or anything else against the forum rules report it and it will be taken care of.