EoE, Both mounts dropped same time.

We 3 manned it, of course I didn't win either. Has this ever happened? What are the chances?

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very very rare mind you and yes it can happen.

u just hit the equivalent of winning the lottery twice while be attacked by sharks and stuck by lightning at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Very very rare mind you and yes it can happen.
    This first time I've ran EoE since Wrath.

I've been killing Kael'thas for like 8 months now, with 4 cept toons, and never once seen it drop. But this shit happens...

---------- Post added 2012-01-14 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapfour View Post
    u just hit the equivalent of winning the lottery twice while be attacked by sharks and stuck by lightning at the same time
    Cept I didn't win one.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Sorry man, that's sucks =/ Sounds like something that would've happened to me, now that I think about it. Cool experience though, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    This first time I've ran EoE since Wrath.

I've been killing Kael'thas for like 8 months now, with 4 cept toons, and never once seen it drop. But this shit happens...

---------- Post added 2012-01-14 at 09:33 PM ----------

Cept I didn't win one.
    I never seen any EoE mount dropped.

However I ran KT 6 times and Ashes dropped, and I won the roll

Shit likes this gets me pissed
    I haven't got lucky with mounts ONCE. I'm up to 50 Kael kills, and still run Ony/Maly/VoA each week.

go buy a lottery ticket

RNG just bitch slapped you with a 2x4. damn that sucks

You got very, very, very, very lucky. I'd like to see other people post their screenshots of this happening but It probably hasn't happened to more than 100 people throughout all servers.

It has been a long time since probability but you should have had a 56% chance to win one of them.

You are the hunter, I assume, so you could have just soloed him, without worrying about losing a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    You are the hunter, I assume, so you could have just soloed him, without worrying about losing a roll.
    Yeah but if I soloed it that means this wouldn't have happened. So it doesn't matter either way. Only reason in running this anyhow is for black ice.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2012-01-15 at 12:50 AM.

So you're the person taking all the luck with EoE mount drops....

Just kidding. Too bad you didn't win one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to tell my slacking friends to go back there >.< I still need both.
    During wrath, the stupid Occ bag NEVER dropped blue for my main (yet 3 of my alts have it, ARGH). Come cata, guild goes to EoE for the guild achivement. I had the *brilliant* idea to go on my warrior alt since Maly was all he needed for Champion of the Frozen Wastes. Needless to say... Azure drops. And my warrior wins the roll... FML.

@ OP: That's both tons of luck (for having both drop) and shitawful luck for not winning any Just keep bugging ur friends and keep running it. GL!!!!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!