View Poll Results: Cancelling your account?

Voters
358. This poll is closed
  • I cancelled my account.

140 39.11%
  • Im going to cancel my account.

35 9.78%
  • Im not sure yet, need to get 50 first.

48 13.41%
  • I'm happy and won't cancel.

135 37.71%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cancelled after about a week or so of playing, got really bored with the really linear questing. Went back to wow, started PVPing again, realised how good WoW's combat was in comparison.

i cancelled WOW.
    wheres that poll?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    cancelled, so tired of all these clone MMO's...

can't anyone make anything original anymore?
    I'm all for originality. The unfortunate thing is that the majority of MMO players seem to not want it. Hell SWTOR is out and we have people asking for the LFD and everything else to make this exactly like WoW.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Wrong. OP titled the thread with a question. The question is a yes or no answer. Cancelled SWTOR yet? implies an answer can be "no i havn't."
    That and the fact that the OP edited into the opening post that options are missing and thanks me on page 2 for adding it. I therefore assume everything's in order now.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    edit: seems there are missing some options and i cant seem to edit the poll, sry for you guys that like the game
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    edit; thanks Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Wow, that's not a biased poll at all.
    Lol, indeed.

Poll will be massively skewed as well as most people that are enjoying it are actually playing it.

And of course this thread will appear in the "recent posts" box on the front page. The title and this being a WoW site at base will not exactly prove favourable.

These threads, are, by example, the same as religious believers pushing their beliefs on others. We don't care if you quit, or that you don't like the game. We're too busy enjoying it to give 2 shits.

yes

because I'll be using time cards, no need for an active subscription ^^

Ability delay made me quit after a month of good play. I was caught by the storyline so i wanted to see how it would end but at 50 playing was just a pain for me.
    I'll come back if they fix this, for now i really don't like the feel of playing stoned all day long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!~

Love the game. Not cancelling. About to level my second character, currently deciding between a Jedi Shadow and a Smuggler. :]

The levelling was amazing, even if the combat as Sniper was a bit clunky, but when I got to endgame I was pretty disappointed and I just decided to cancel my sub.

Unless they add a LFG queue system, and fix ability delay, I'm not going to resub. I know some of you guyz like shouting in general for 30min+ for a flashpoint group, but unfortunely I find that VERY unproductive.

Cancelled about a week ago after reaching 33 and having very little motivation to log in. The story is good, and my curiosity about where my character's story will go is the only reason I've got to 41 now, but the generic MMO quests in between the story parts are so boring. I'm also still experiencing major bugs and glitches on a daily basis and there are obviously rushed or unfinished parts of the game (e.g. the AH and Legacy System) that definitely needed a lot more work before launch.

If they improve/fix the game down the line, or make it free to play, I'll probably check it out again to see how it is, but right now it's not worth the subscription.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't even used up all my free gametime yet, no one can have done that to be honest.

canceled. had no choice, game was unplayable due to FPS issues. it would literally freeze up every 1-2 minutes for 10 seconds or so. my machine exceeded the requirements to play too. bioware refuses to address the issue even though many others are experiencing the same thing so i just gave up after a week and getting a toon to level 20, which was quite painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I haven't even used up all my free gametime yet, no one can have done that to be honest.
    You can cancel your subscription anytime you want and keep playing until the free game time expires. So that's what the OP means, and it seems that's what a lot of people have done.

50/50 on a wow forum (where about 35% of the 50% against it are likely trolls and fanboys) is pretty damn good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    Where is the "I never wasted my money on it in the first place" option?
    Yea, this was me too.

I jumped on the hype train when Rift launched and really wanted it to work out - but it didn't for me.
    This time around I didn't listen to the hype and tried the game myself (TOR) and it wasn't that good at all - incredibly disappointed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres an i like it and wont cancel on my screen maybe an update or something will help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    So I kinda wanted to participate in this thread and wanted to use the poll as well, but I cant seem to find the "The game is amazing and I dont plan to cancel" option.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    50/50 on a wow forum (where about 35% of the 50% against it are likely trolls and fanboys) is pretty damn good
    Only 36% of people are definitely going to continue to sub after the free month according to this poll. That is terrible!

While I'm sure there are a couple of troll votes in there, this is a SWTOR forum and most of the people are here to actually discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buupu View Post
    I didn't really like feel, the way the characters move, I didn't really like the instances, having to listen to the quests everytime u did it with someone new, just not really my cap of tea, sadly .
    spacebar trought it no?

Ressubbed after 1.1 announcement ... seems that BW has developers who work at higher than snail pace I am used to from WoW.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.