* Add Extra 3TB Hard Drive
    * Add Extra 60GB SSD
    * Add Extra 120GB SSD
    * All available Hard Drive upgrade options

Thats the options mate.

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mancerot View Post
    What kind of computer store is that?
    If they want to earn money, they would really start with 560Ti.

I worked in a computer store for a few months, and 560Ti was out of stock quite some times due to being sold so fast.
    Of all the nVidia cards, 560Ti and 580 are the most popular graphic cards so far.

Is there no way you can talk them over to get a 560Ti instead? I doubt they will lose anything by changing like that.
    I can choose what's there mate, sorry is the 560 that bad or?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    * Upgrade to 2TB Click Here
    * Upgrade to 3TB Click Here
    * Add Extra 1TB Hard Drive
    * Add Extra 2TB Hard Drive
    * Add Extra 3TB Hard Drive
    * Add Extra 60GB SSD
    * Add Extra 120GB SSD
    * All available Hard Drive upgrade options

Thats the options mate.

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 07:47 PM ----------

I can choose what's there mate, sorry is the 560 that bad or?
    How much for the "add 120 GB SSD"? What model and brand is it?

The 560 isn't bad, the 560ti is just better for a small amount of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Computer System Hard Drive Upgrade Add Extra 120GB Solid State Drive

is what it says, and that is $215

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    The 560 isn't bad, the 560ti is just better for a small amount of money.
    ^This is why.

Review of the 560, they also compare it with the Ti-version, and there is a difference already at stock speed, and the difference in price is really small.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...-top,2944.html

Deleted
    Computer System Hard Drive Upgrade Add Extra 120GB Solid State Drive

is what it says, and that is $215
    If you got the money, do it. It would speed up boot time, file management (like copying files) and fps in games (esp those with a lot of texture files like wow).

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I might get it, just for the added bonus but without it will the comp run wow flawlessly except for that 1 option that really slugs ur computer, sorry 4got it I'm not ingame, now havent played since april xD planing on coming back with a decent computer ya know?

Deleted
    yeah I might get it, just for the added bonus but without it will the comp run wow flawlessly except for that 1 option that really slugs ur computer, sorry 4got it I'm not ingame, now havent played since april xD planing on coming back with a decent computer ya know?
    It will run just fine without the SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks mate, It really had me worried it wouldn't be enough, haha but my old shitty computer like really shitty not even close to this, with 4 less gb's ran wow mostly on ultra, had to have a few down though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    About SSD vs HDD..

It works just fine with a HDD, tho as Robinhoodexe said, it will speed up pretty much everything you do.
    In WoW, a SSD will reduce the time you spend at loading screens. Its a difference you will notice straight away.
    It doesn't have any direct impact on FPS itself, but you get to see all the textures sooner.

File management is also pretty nice, hardly takes any time to unpack anything from a rar/zip-file.
    AtlasLoot and DBM always got me the window where it shows copy-progress, but ever since i got the SSD, i havent seen it

Boot time is quite nice also. When i had a HDD, it took over 1min for my computer to start up.
    With a SSD, it takes barely 30seconds to start up a desktop computer. (Laptops are always faster due to faster bios boot overall)

Conclusion: SSD isnt a must, but its a really nice bonus to a computer you will use for all possible applications/games. You get more things done in less time due to the faster load times

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks mate, I might get the 60gb one than, how does that sound? thanks for all the advice guys, it's really welcome and sponged up.

Deleted
    thanks mate, I might get the 60gb one than, how does that sound? thanks for all the advice guys, it's really welcome and sponged up.
    I don't know how large a full windows 7 install is (using OS X myself) but 60 could be a bit small. Wow is now like 30 gigs? And there's more expansions on their way as well. And including more games and your most used applications (like internet browser etc) it might be small. It's your call really.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    60gb is really low.
    You will hardly fit anything on it with Win 7 and the size current games reaches.
    A normal Win7 Home Premium installation ends up towards ~30gb when everything is done.
    WoW takes up 20-30gb fully installed.
    And you will want free space for other applications and maybe some other game.

My SSD is 120gb, i have filled half of it already. The only game i have installed right now is WoW.
    I got no programs taking up that much of the capacity.

So either you get a 120gb SSD, or just skip it. Going for a smaller one aint really worth it, because you will get disappointed when you want to install something more on it, only to find out you dont have anything to uninstall.