Thread: MoP Talents

10+ Year Old Account

MoP Talents

Did anyone see all the changes on the MoP talent calculator? They've been changing the talent skills and adding stuff in secret.

This includes the warrior level 87 skill War Banner

I dunno if BB posted on this stuff but I hadn't seen anything on it and I'm going nuts over some of the stuff they added to the warrior talents.

Wanna to hear your guys thoughts on this stuff and see if anyone else finds anything new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I believe Blizzard and MMOC posted some new changes to the talent calculator a couple of weeks ago. One of the changes even included the War Banner if I remember correctly. In between then and now however, I'm not too sure if they've been secretly been updating changes to the MOP talents.

Edit: Here yah go. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ulator-Updated
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-01-18 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I believe Blizzard and MMOC posted some new changes to the talent calculator a couple of weeks ago. One of the changes even included the War Banner if I remember correctly. In between then and now however, I'm not too sure if they've been secretly been updating changes to the MOP talents.

Edit: Here yah go. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ulator-Updated
    I see, still some pretty interesting stuff, though, 30% crit even for 15 seconds, thats pretty epic. And storm bolt and bloodbath look awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender.* You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.