10+ Year Old Account

High Pop Republic Server

LF High pop Rep server. Cant seem to find a good one.

When a wild forum troll appears

There really are none. Bounty hunters are way cooler than troopers, and the imperial mirrors are superior in subtle ways (operative flash grenade cd, consular project delay, etc).

I wasn't going to reply to this thread because last time I did, someone called me "pathetic" for referring them to a great Republic server that's high pop. But go to Swiftsure and you won't be disappointed.

Juyo is heavy republic and I think still has close to a 50/50 reb/imp ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I wasn't going to reply to this thread because last time I did, someone called me "pathetic" for referring them to a great Republic server that's high pop. But go to Swiftsure and you won't be disappointed.
    Keep in mind Swiftsure is heavy Oceanic. The later you play at night in the US the more people will be online.

You might as well look for a bigfoot dating the toothfairy... its really that bad to find a significant republic pop on virtually any server.

PvE - The Harbinger
    We had 288 people in the fleet before I logged off...

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Keep in mind Swiftsure is heavy Oceanic. The later you play at night in the US the more people will be online.
    Swiftsure is unofficially Oceanic, but there are just as many US players I would say.

Anchorhead is a high pop east coast server with over 150 people on the fleet before the patch tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice thanks guys. Playing on Jedi Convent actually 150 in the fleet.

When a wild forum troll appears

I don't know the population, nor have I been to Ilum yet, because I'm in my late 20s--but on Deathwind Corridor (US East PVP), I have had about 3 Republic vs. Republic Huttball matches in the past week or so. Matches are evenly split between the BGs, and I win probably 2/3 of the time (YMMV because I'm awesome).

Deleted
    Any EU Republic realms people can speak well of?