Best Race for 2H Frost DK

So currently I just transferred to Horde and am sitting as a Goblin. I'm not a huge fan of goblin for racials because honestly the extra 1% haste wont help much and the rocket jump doesnt work half the time anyways. What I am wondering is which race is the best for Frost DK for pvp. Tauren's seem good with their Stomp and Blood Elf seem magical with their extra silence (like we dont already have enough ways to interrupt spell casting )

Whichever one looks better.

Switch to ally and go human if you want the best, free trinket. Otherwise if you must stay horde side it's a toss up, whatever you think looks best more or less. Rocket jump has helped win a arena match or 2 in the past, but that is like 2 in over 300 or more matches, so no racial on horde side is going to completely make pvp faceroll basically.

Well if you are using an Axe, Orcs have a specialization for that, along with Blood Fury and Hardiness.

Not sure how much that matters for PvP though.

Really in the end, just go with what you like best, you will likely be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Serurian View Post
    Switch to ally and go human if you want the best, free trinket. Otherwise if you must stay horde side it's a toss up, whatever you think looks best more or less. Rocket jump has helped win a arena match or 2 in the past, but that is like 2 in over 300 or more matches, so no racial on horde side is going to completely make pvp faceroll basically.
    Undead have the free trinket too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Undead have the free trinket too.
    Will of the Forsaken pales in comparison to Every Man For Himself.

Will of the Forsaken : Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect.

Every Man For Himself : Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character.

You would have to be high to consider them anywhere near the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rocket jump works, I bet that 50% of the time it does not work you have pillar of frost on.

Blood elf.

blood elf.
    you can never have enough interrupts.

orc is also always a good choice for dks, particularly if you ever want to dabble in unholy.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Go goblin, for that small haste increase! tehehe
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore