Deleted

rogue pvp equipment

Hello all, I recently hit 85 and I want to do pvp, now I have 3344 honor points but I dont know which item should I buy first.

Could help me?

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english :S.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaxto View Post
    Hello all, I recently hit 85 and I want to do pvp, now I have 3344 honor points but I dont know which item should I buy first.

Could help me?

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english :S.
    if u have a low weapon get a weapon - or get shoulders and hands so you get the 2 piece bonus

Unless he has been gathering more honor then that he won't be able to purchase the weapon due to the season requirements. New 85's still have the 7200 honor requirement to purchase a weapon afaik.

Get your trinket if you don't already have one, or even just the lvl 60 version with the 5 minute cooldown, you can buy the insignia of the horde/alliance for only 55 honor and still be able to get the 2 piece set. Then hit your AH to see what craftable PVP gear is for sale buy what you can afford from your AH. You can if your server has a good economy have a full set of craftable with your limited honor gear and be able to push 2.2k - 2.6k resil.

1. Head - (for meta gem) 2200
    2. Gloves - (for it's bonus, and achieving 2 set bonus) 1650
    3. Escape/Resil Trinket - (if you don't have one yet, get a DPS/Resil trinket if not, high resiience gain per honor spent) 1650
    4. MH weapon (Should reach your honor min)
    5. OH
    6. Other trinket
    7. Whatever

Edit - Also getting the level 60 pvp trinket is a bad idea. They put the level 70 one back in the game, it's ridiculously cheap (100'ish honor) and has a 2 minute cooldown. I always get this right at 70 and then replace it last.
    Last edited by Krimson; 2012-01-19 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Edit - Also getting the level 60 pvp trinket is a bad idea. They put the level 70 one back in the game, it's ridiculously cheap (100'ish honor) and has a 2 minute cooldown. I always get this right at 70 and then replace it last.
    Ah, didn't realize they had put the 70 2 min cd one back in the game, been too long since I geared a fresh 85. If he is a human of course he can skip the Escape/Resil trinket of all versions and just save up for DPS/Resil trinket's.

I agree Krimson's shopping list is the way to go, you are likely to be able to activate your meta quickly enough and be running with your 2 piece bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    1. Head - (for meta gem) 2200
    2. Gloves - (for it's bonus, and achieving 2 set bonus) 1650
    3. Escape/Resil Trinket - (if you don't have one yet, get a DPS/Resil trinket if not, high resiience gain per honor spent) 1650
    4. MH weapon (Should reach your honor min)
    5. OH
    6. Other trinket
    7. Whatever

This is a very good suggestion, I would recommend this also. I'm just adding to this though to let you know I would also suggest reforging everything (after 601 hit and expertise) to crit. Some players suggest haste for greater theoretical dps, but in PvP, crit is the way to go. ReforgeLite is an amazing addon for quickly completing this task. My fav. addon ever!