Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Best Lifegrip EVER

http://twitch.tv/koilie/b/305920415

Grippin Zalik on heroic spine 10 hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe, nice one ;P

Wish our priest could do that

When we were doing the legendary Staff quest in FIrelands, where you need to fight the giant tree elemental and he roots you before doing the knockback, one of our Death Knights made the mistake of using Anti-Magic Shell before the root was applied and never got it. He was very surprised when I managed to grab him out of the air from the massive knockback
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post

WTF LOLL

I wish I had it on fraps but in T11 we were on Twilight Acendant Council Heroic and an ele shaman DCd then got targted by the frost orb and myself and 2 other priests life grip chained him around to kite the orb into the flame patch.

Hha, nice we had that happen last night on our spine.

My favorite lifegrip happened in a battleground, during a Twin Peaks.

Was on my mage and was the flag carrier for the final cap, but the enemy (6-7 of them) was all over me in the flag room, so I blinked outside and hid around the wall while my defenders (3-4 others, one of them a priest healer) were trying to keep them distracted. Offense got back our flag back so I ducked around the wall to make the dangerous run to the flag before they are able to pick it up again or kill me, the priest defender was still alive, noticed me step from behind the wall, lifegrips me over to her, and then I blink into the flag before the enemy in the room even noticed what happened.

Gave her a chat high five before we left the match.

I must be blind, wtf happened D:

Quote Originally Posted by Bornams View Post
    I must be blind, wtf happened D:
    A character did not stack for the roll on the Spine so he flew away and the Priest managed to grab him before he fell of the map

I actually thought about this the other day thinking it would be epic if someone ever did it . Lo' behold...

a few times I have life gripped guildies that stand on the red circles on the trash just before Ragnaros. Usually you get thrown up and then thrown sideways so you end up in lava, I just manage to life grip them before the knockback

that spell certainly is handy! ^_^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    like this?
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2012-01-19 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoy life gripping people into hagaras ice walls from time to time

wtb more epic grip vids :-p

It not that cool if you already have the person as target.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Lol thought you meant me for a second then I watched scrubitys link again.

The webcam in my link makes it all the better though if you watch it while the grip is going off you can see a pretty funny surprised expression.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    I am so gonna do this next time we're on Raggy
    It takes trolling to a whole new level
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

Unfortunately I have to do that just about every week on normal spine. There's always one person that bugs out and doesn't get hooked even though they're standing where they are supposed to be. Little nice DBM thing tells me if someone isn't secured and I make sure they live.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Yeah I know lol. I had no idea if it would work or not though :P

However, I have gone full Jedi on lich king.