Selling Mounts/Titles With realid raids?

i wonder if blizz thought about this when they came up with this idea...now the top guilds can sell mounts without a problem...and for real cash!

oblizzard...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter as it doesn't affect you.

It's a good thing? Being limited to sell 8/8 hc or mounts/titles/achievements only on your own realm sucked. hope there won't be many restrictions or any.

if you were unaware, there were these things called faction/server transfers. You could always do this. doesnt mean its going to start happening much more often now.

WOOOOT. Where did you saw this? I'd totaly pay tons of gold to get the actual titles and mounts nowadays Oh wait, irl cash? This sucks, seems like they will bring the D3 irl cash feeling into the arena.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    WOOOOT. Where did you saw this? I'd totaly pay tons of gold to get the actual titles and mounts nowadays Oh wait, irl cash? This sucks, seems like they will bring the D3 irl cash feeling into the arena.
    He most likely meant some guilds do it for actual cash which is technically illegal however gold is fine in most cases.

Are you able to trade gold cross server with this feature? I know you can't with LFD cross realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dathedral View Post
    Are you able to trade gold cross server with this feature? I know you can't with LFD cross realm.
    No you can't. However, it will save a transfer back. All you have to do is transfer a character one way to pay the gold and then do the raid via RealID/Cross-Realm Raiding while your character is on your home server.

The risk of getting scammed isn't worth it to most people. My opinion.