Poll: Will you play F2P aion?

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Aion F2P soon, will you play?

So peepz out there, what do you say? Play or not?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might log back onto my old account that I had at release. Worth a try if it will be free.

I wont even give it a try.

Deleted
    no, if a game's worth playing, it's worth paying for, if not....

When is it going Free?

Deleted
    wasted £44 when it came out and i dont intend on wasting time on it when it goes f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Najom View Post
    no, if a game's worth playing, it's worth paying for, if not....
    So you are already saying that GW2 won't be worth playing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    When is it going Free?
    In february =)

will it be free on the US as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    In february =)
    Link to back-up?

If it goes free in US I'll definitely give it a shot just to see how it is. I've never played it and always like to try new things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    Link to back-up?
    all over aion website =)

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    I'm kind of in agreement with this. I mean he's right, when a game goes F2P it's usually because it isn't that good. I'm kind of worried about GW2 in this sense, but we'll have to see how it is.
    This has been the model for GW1 as well. You buy the game with no subscription. That is their release model. I can see your point if the game goes f2p, but when it was made to be f2p from the beginning is completely different in my opinion.

Now with Aion I will give it a try. If I like it fine. If I don't also fine. I started DCUO when it went F2P and I am hooked on it. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised with Aion, but if not it is not like it cost me anything.

Deleted
    Maybe if it has improved a bit. The pvp was kinda nice at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    I'm kind of in agreement with this. I mean he's right, when a game goes F2P it's usually because it isn't that good. I'm kind of worried about GW2 in this sense, but we'll have to see how it is.
    From where this is coming from? Obviously you haven't played many games online.
    When MMOs go f2p model, it's only because this model has been a success (with micro transactions) overall, and many companies are looking in that direction.
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

@Synthaxx - this is offtopic, great pic. I like rusty spoons as well

On topic
    I'll download it and give it a shot when it's F2P. It reminds me of the MMO's that i played for free before I played WoW years ago

Also, where's the link announcing it'll be F2P? I took a quick glance at their website and found nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    I may try it out, why not if it's free. It LOOKED okay from the beta, but I never played it.

I may reinstall if free. My problem was my fps went unplayable in cities basically, but parts of the game were fun (mostly the beginning levels) to be worth paying nothing for

If I can play on my old pre-relese account without further payment... Yes, untill GW2 or something else.

Edit: Fuck, I remember now how it was... Nope, it shall remain hidden.
    Last edited by Elixor; 2012-01-19 at 06:56 PM.

Probably not. I played the game in beta and it just bored me to tears.