Disc Priest/Sub Rogue, certain teams have trouble with can use some tips

My guildmate and I are trying arena again this season for shits and giggles. We started last night went 5-0 and closed out the night 8-4. It seems the teams we have the most trouble with are disc priest teams and some double dps times. I.E our 4 losses were to 2 teams with a disc priest healer, then a dk/rogue team and double mage team.

Anyoe have any advice on what we can do to open on a double dps team so that they dont rape me before we can setup decently, and how do other teams handle a team with a disc priest on it.

As well I will accept some constructive criticism on my gearing choices, this is my second season as a disc priest, am relatively new to pvp'ing with him

my armory is

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...y/Rivon/simple

I just came back after 3 months off, so I will be honor grinding to replace the viscious with ruthless.

Thanks for any respectful help and tips
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

Deleted
    Vs double dps you turtle till they run out of cooldowns and have to play defensive, once that happens you've pretty much won assuming you don't throw it away.

Vs Disc priests you hump the priest till he makes a mistake, or goes oom, pretty much whomever can oom the other priest or force mistakes the fastest wins. If you ever get in trouble just have your rogue peel.

Also your gear is pretty bad. Go farm bg like a mad man, +19 ilvl makes a massive difference.

Oh and you need 4% hit rating (410 rating).

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Vs double dps you turtle till they run out of cooldowns and have to play defensive, once that happens you've pretty much won assuming you don't throw it away.

Vs Disc priests you hump the priest till he makes a mistake, or goes oom, pretty much whomever can oom the other priest or force mistakes the fastest wins. If you ever get in trouble just have your rogue peel.

Also your gear is pretty bad. Go farm bg like a mad man, +19 ilvl makes a massive difference.

Oh and you need 4% hit rating (410 rating).
    thanks for the tips, like I said I just came back after being away 3 months so ya am honor farming like a madman this weekend for the gear, to get teh viscious pieces up to ruthless. got my cata hands last night.
    We played some more today, and had a couple double melee teams, rogue/feral, warrior/ret, and duel blood dk, the only one we beat was the blood dk team, I guess I just need to get the resil up more, and get used to using my cd's. I just feel against most of the melee teams, I Get stunned long enough I cant recover, a couple times I have tried to trink and scream to recover and get some separation, but it seems to walk into another stun
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft