Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Suspect kills officer, steals police car before he is fatally shot

Strangest story I've seen in a while. The suspect tried to hold up a store with a lighter and lighter fluid. o.O Was arrested shortly after, there's a video of him being arrested:

You can see in this video he takes something from the pendant of the chain which he may have used to murder the officer. (You can get ones that have hidden blade's) The suspect says on video, while smiling "This all part of the movie, man. I see y'all in a minute". No one seen what was coming next...

read more: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/04/ju...led/index.html

"This officer was very, very well respected," Jones said. "We are all very saddened, certainly wish the family our deepest sympathy."

10+ Year Old Account
    And hey, this movie ended with the main character getting the death he deserved. Well, I would have preferred life in a maximum security prison, but that's beside the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    This actually happened where I lived. The guy slipped out of his cuffs and had a necklace with razorblades on it, and he swung it and slit the officers throat.

necklace with razorblades? what the fuck?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    necklace with razorblades? what the fuck?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=38678#provided-for
    close enough.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4the "shoot to wound" crowd shows up.

My only regret about this is that the first officer died. The criminal got what he deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodah View Post

My only regret about this is that the first officer died. The criminal got what he deserved.
    Well, yeah. In this case the man demonstrated an inability to cooperate and a capacity for violence, so the actions of the police are, in my opinion, perfectly justifiable.

If only this would keep them away.

Well he got what he deserved.

good one less animal on the streets

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    i laughed :/

That's really sad. What is wrong with people?

he seems ot have a mental illness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even as someone who's a shoot to wound, that's first response. If a criminal kills an honest policeman doing his job, expect me to be first to say he should be filled with more holes than a colander.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Personally in this type of situation, the "suspect" gets only one warning shot....

...right between the eyes.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

I'd be one of those people, but in this situation he lethally attacked and killed an officer - in that case, by all means, shoot his ass to kingdom come and back again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I'd be one of those people, but in this situation he lethally attacked and killed an officer - in that case, by all means, shoot his ass to kingdom come and back again.
    Not to totally derail a thread about a fuckhead getting exactly what he deserved... but you do realise that the "shoot to wound" crowd is... well, fucking stupid, right? This aint the land of Jack 'LA is a legitimate and frequent target of terrorists. Honest!" Bauer and John "yippi-kayee-motherfucker" McLane. In the real world, bullets are designed for the sole purpose of killing someone. "Shooting to wound" is stupid, impractical, stupid, incredibly hard, stupid, dangerous and incredibly fucking stupid.

Oh yeah, and it's a bad idea, too.

Inafterthe "shoot to wound" crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope that scumbag didn't manage to procreate.

It's like GTA... he must have played it too much. - or so some people would say.
    Generally it's bad parenting, not video game influences.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    It's like GTA... he must have played it too much. - or so some people would say.
    Generally it's bad parenting, not video game influences.
    Nothing to do with bad parenting imo. Some people are just fucked up. (not saying bad parenting can't cause it, but some people use that excuse too much)

Quote Originally Posted by Rexter2k5 View Post
    Even as someone who's a shoot to wound, that's first response. If a criminal kills an honest policeman doing his job, expect me to be first to say he should be filled with more holes than a colander.
    So an innocent person has to die before you are willing to kill. Good to know...