Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's really too many teary moments in the show to list, but I will say that I can't hear "How to Save a Life" anymore without thinking about Dr. Cox and that episode. Scrubs had the perfect blend of comedy and drama

My Finale was probably the best, if only because it was the longest moment, the montage at the end of what one can assume is future scenes. Ben's death didn't hit me as hard, probably because the episode was mostly comedy, while his ghost bothered Dr. Cox and made jokes with him as if he was still there. Same with Laverne's, at least to a lesser extent, but her "death scene" was a lot more teary-eyed.

Bill Lawrence is a genius. Clone High ended way too soon. I'd say the same about Scrubs, but to be honest, the stories started getting a little out there around the time J.D. knocked up Kim and there just a bunch of kids on the way. That's why I thought Season 9, a.k.a., Med School, would work out, because it was a fresh start with new characters. And yeah, I actually liked those episodes.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-01-22 at 04:44 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    M.A.S.H. was great. It got better as the show went on. The characters really developed and the final episode still bring tears to my eyes. I suppose we all have different opinions of what's comedy. I'm from the 'old' school. Shows like I Love Lucy were funny. The oldies can't be beat. Today's comedies just can't measure up to them.