Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    i can see him getting hit 30k+ if he opened with recklessness and rogue got him with recklessness on..wich is wot most 1500 wars do charge recklessness lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    A good Warrior should kill a good Frost Mage. LOL
    No. Just, no. 1v1, warriors cannot, and i repeat cannot win against and equally skilled mage. The only way that its even possible is if the mage makes some critical error. Look up cartoonz vs 100 different warriors, some over 2.7k rated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    While you are mostly right, there is at least one other class that has a 70 percent slow, shaman, using unleash frost. Granted, it cant be kept up, only like 5? seconds out of every 15.
    Frost mages as well.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    -47% physical damage via armor..
    Their stuns and effects seem not to have Diminishing returns, judging by the fact after I am stun-locked for 6 seconds I can be blinded for 7 seconds..
    Oh boy here we go. You could've at least read about armor penetration and different CC mechanics, like controllable stuns and disorientation, before making this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Wait for mists. Strange things always happen balance wise in end tiers.
    Well, that's just ridiculous. Final tier should the most stable time in the game, because nothing new is being added. There's absolutely no excuse for developers not planning ahead and balancing things at the endgame.

On a side note, I hate rogues too (everyone does), but I'm a cloth-user, so your irritation by rogues is nothing compared to mine, OP.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

While you are mostly right, there is at least one other class that has a 70 percent slow, shaman, using unleash frost. Granted, it cant be kept up, only like 5? seconds out of every 15.
    Yeah, but I don't think there are many Shamans that use Frostbrand these days though. But I could be wrong.

I hope MoP will have a better shot at balancing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    Frost mages as well.
    Yeah, but that doesn't help much. Frost Mages are just as OP as Rogues, if not even more OP.

This is true only if they are Enh really. Elemental isn't going to be using Frostbrand weapon over Flametongue weapon. Also it can easily be cleansed by every healer in the game because it's magic, where as poisons can only be cleansed by 2 I think?

At any rate my only annoyance with rogues is how easy it is for them to just vanish/recuperate for a few seconds and open back up on you. I think the
    combination of Cheat Death + Recuperate + Vanish + Cloak makes them very annoying to fight as any class that has no physical bleeds =/ It basically means even if you manage to kite them around and get some damage off on them, they could still easily win with little to no health just by outlasting you and letting Recuperate tick. Not many classes have any kind of advantage like that, let alone a pure dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    anybody remember warriors and DKs in wotlk tearing up battlegrounds and arenas with shadowmourne? what goes around comes around..

Deleted
    Thread's gotten out of hand, threads about "x" being overpowered or "y" being underpowered never seem to end well.

closan