10+ Year Old Account

Can this girl sing? Or am I deaf?

decided to take it down ~ I don't want anyone to be mean or anything. It was a bad idea. Please accept my apologies.
    <3
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2012-01-22 at 07:01 AM.

I wouldn't pay her to sing at any event of mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you listen to Goo Goo dolls Iris cover she has almost no vocal range...this of course hasn't stopped people before. In fact Neil Diamond is one of the more famous folks who overcame having a small range. Her projection is very poor at this point which might be how she is controlling range. In the cover entering into the first refrain she doesn't raise into the next key instead pauses and continues on in the lower octave she was already working in.

Potential but definitely not enough raw talent to avoid music lessons. Way to breathy for my taste personally, yet still there is potential.

I'm kinda nervous to give my anonymous opinion because I kinda get the feeling that this could be you.... I could be wrong, idk, that comes to mind when I read post like this (my second though was "hmm maybe the poster is jealous or something, idk I'll have to listen myself) .

Anyways I'm gonna go with NO.

This 1st song in the link provided wasn't nearly enough to make a judgement so I listen to a few more and all of them them seemed pretty meh. Meh - as in idk who told her she was perfect but that was a damn lie and she may be a bit delusional if she thinks she is "perfect".

What made me lol is when I got to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bAH8...el_video_title

The hand motions, facial expressions, and terrible methods to reach certain pitches sent me into a rolfstorm. I mean she is "okish" but I'm not sure if I actually believe the contact part from what I heard but it could be true because everybody that wants to sings has some record or whatever with that auto tune. She is pretty though ...
    Last edited by Toroc; 2012-01-22 at 07:30 AM.