Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cloverfield wasn't that bad. Skelington doesn't understand why everyone seems to hate it.

A lot. Bad films from a long time ago are awesome. Like Plan 9 From Outer Space, and Attack of the 50 Foot Woman, Them!, Creature From the Haunted Sea....

10+ Year Old Account
    Tekken
    Hot Tub Time Machine only got 10mins into it and turned it off
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Megashark vs Giant Octopus

go watch it. The airplane scene is one of the greatest awful scenes of all time

I also hate Cloverfield thought it was retarded. (Spoiler) You never even really see wtf is happening. It just ends
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-01-24 at 09:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, all the time at home. A terrible movie at home is much much better than paying to see it in the theaters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Why is there so much hate on Cloverfield? I basically loved the movie, it's not just your typical godzilla kind of thing.
    I personally didn't like it as when i watch a movie i like to see what's going on, if i wanted a camera waving all over the show i could do that myself. I hate these those types of films, some people like them but i can't stand them.

Plenty of times.

I believe this is an appropriate thread to link a very nice XKCD comic.

Source: http://xkcd.com/653/
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Yeah, I liked Cloverfield. The one I nominate for worst movie out of that genre in the "We were really trying to make a good movie but ended up with this steaming pile of crap" category is Skyline. Omg is that a horrible movie. Bad, bad movie. Watch the part where they are trying to blow up the alien ship with the A-10's....I swear you can see the string holding up the model.

when I first saw the trailer for Suckerpunch, I pretty much knew it`d suck because it had an all female cast of pretty girls, and of course it had Zack Snyder waving his hands going "Ooh, look at me i`m being creative", and failed horribly at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say:
    -Suckerpunch
    -Gamer
    -Redline
    -Tekken
    -Dragonball Evolution

Uh, Cloverfield was actually really good there dude...

Deleted
    A Norweigan movie called "Ligg med mig" (Sleep with me in english). Sooooooo bad, jesus fuck, I whined about it through out the whole movie.
    And Burried, hes in a coffin the entire movie, the fuck?!

Woah I'm surprised greatly by the lack of Twilight in this thread...

oh wait that would mean people actually found the willpower to watch such garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the first Twilight movie for teh lulz.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For last year it was Battle: Los Angeles mainly, in addition to Your Highness but I didn't mind it so much.

No. I expect bad movies to be so bad that I end up thinking it was alright. It's when I don't know how the movie will be that I'm most surprised.

I was at the premiere of Sucker Punch and I hated it so bad... rightfully.
    I was at the premiere of Avatar : Airbender and god that was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    Woah I'm surprised greatly by the lack of Twilight in this thread...

oh wait that would mean people actually found the willpower to watch such garbage.
    Don't know where I saw this comparison of Harry Potter and Twilight series (both might be crap for all I know, I never saw them)

Harry Potter teaches kids to work to overcome challanges. Twilight teaches them that the most important thing in life is a boyfriend.

Hope I came close to the real quote.

On Topic: Human Centipede is so bad it's good.

Are you asking if I watch the SyFy channel? Yes, yes I do.
    Seriously though, bad movies are an awesome way to pass a Saturday afternoon with friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

watched plenty of bad movies mostly with rifftrax, but why god why did i watch Bartleby

Battlefield Earth

Definitely falls under the, "So-bad-it's-good" category. I knew it was going to be bad, I just wanted to know how bad.
    | AMD 1090T BE @ 3.6Ghz | XFX Radeon HD 6770 | Ultra ChillTec Black CPU cooler |
    | ASUS M4A88T-V EVO MB | Sunbeamtech Rheosmart 6 Fan Controller | Thermaltake Armor A60 Case |
    | eXtreme Power Plus 500W | 8GB DDR3 RAM - 1333Mhz | WD Caviar Blue 320GB |