Deleted

Question MLP: FiM is...horrible.

The show itself is not bad. It's well animated for most of it, it has decent story, but all the main characters feel like they have some form of mental illness, especially Pinkie Pie...

Yes, I did watch some of it myself to base my opinion on. It's a kid's show, and not a bad kid's show. But the fanbase... Oh. my. God. The fanbase... It makes me hate this how.

It's -everywere-! They've already made MLP Fleshlights for crying out loud!

I have nothing against regular fans. But there are people that copy the talk, sigs, avatars, reference it at any given opportunity. On deviantArt, art, everywere, making ponies of -everybloodything- they can get away with...and not get away with and do it anyway...

Is this an epidemic? Why is this so hyped it's already old and walking on crutches and should just be put to sleep already?

Deleted
    Why don't you make a thread on deviant art then if it bothers you so much there?

Deleted
    Because it's only part of the problem. This place has 4 threads on MLP alone, all of them with a 2k+ page-count. That's insanity on a can right there.