Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1 Evangelion
    2 Gintama
    3 FMA : brotherhood
    4 Steins;gate
    5 To aru majutsu no index

to all gintama and evangelion lovers.... /brofist
    Last edited by cyceron; 2012-01-27 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyceron View Post
    1 Evangelion
    2 Gintama
    3 FMA : brotherhood
    4 Steins;gate
    5 To aru majutsu no index

to all gintama and evangelion lovers.... /brofist
    /brofist for Gintama

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Code Geass. I'm not much of an anime fan in general (and giant fighting robots happen to be a massive turn off for me), but that anime was mesmerizing.

About half of Death Note was also decent, and Bleach was alright until the ass-pull factor got too much to bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only watched Death Note. It was AWESOME.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Outlaw Star for me is the best overall anime ever!

Wolf's Rain and Death Note are most noted for me.

DBZ is fun too!

Evangelion
    TTGL
    Outlaw Star
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    DBZ
    Baccano!
    Hellsing Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Oh so it IS just zoids. Thought there was a movie. But yeah Zoids rules. Just wish the subs could come out faster. The bloody censored Viz version annoys me. Just cause she's naked they cut out a joke involving Fiona and Van. Was in epsiode 8 if you're wondering BTW.
    I think I've seen you mention this at least two other times >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Probably Code Geass. I'm not much of an anime fan in general (and giant fighting robots happen to be a massive turn off for me), but that anime was mesmerizing.
    Yea, for a mecha anime, it was a lot better than Skelington would have thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Evangelion
    TTGL
    Outlaw Star
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    DBZ
    Baccano!
    Hellsing Ultimate

I think I've seen you mention this at least two other times >.>
    Censorship pisses me off what can i say except "wanna fight about it".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Censorship pisses me off what can i say except "wanna fight about it".
    You should have seen my brother's face when he discovered what 4kids did to Sanji in One Piece :P
    I'm the same, though. Damn "laws" and "regulations" should keep their dirty hands off my entertainment -.-
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2012-01-27 at 12:57 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Movie: Vampire Hunter D movies
    You should read the book, it was addicting to me. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I don't think I've seen any Anime that I didn't find creepy and weird so, none.
    Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo
    LOL LOVE that show. So fucking nuts it's just great.

Deleted
    I dont watch much anime, but ive watched some of the "mainstream" ones, mostly one pieces and naruto. I like the genre, but my problem is that many of the things gets explained either a couple of times in the same episode, or in the following episode. it sometimes feel like when you watched 3 episodes, you only really got 2 episodes of unique stuff. I dont know if this is because the animes ive seen is more children friendly tho

But i personaly preffer the mangas, both for the above reason, and because 30 mins of reading takes a few hours to watch in the anime, and most of them got so many episodes, it gets a bit overwhelming for me.

But to say the few ive seen and liked:

Naruto - ninjas and samurais!
    One piece - pirates! :P
    Dragon ball - it was the first i got to know (both manga and anime), and its something i can still enjoy almost 10 years later, if its more for nostalgia than quality, im not sure tho

D: i haven't seen many people say Ghost in the Shell. I am disappoint
    FT for life <3

Claymore by far my top favorite anime

Definitely full metal alchemist + brotherhood. Haven't really had much interest in checking anything else out. Anime is a little too "Anime" for me. I dunno if that makes sense. Plus I'm a big chemistry fan so that helped add to the allure of the series.

New FMA movie came out, went and saw it last weekend. Unfortunately it wasn't so good

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You should read the book, it was addicting to me. D:
    I seem to remember seeing that at a game/etc shop a little while ago but I didn't have the moneys to get it! >.< I at least do want to get sometime. Perhaps I can poke my parents to get it for me on my b-day coming up in like a couple of months. :P

So I'm not into anime, but I recently watched fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood on netflix and enjoyed it. Can someone recommend me a good english dubbed (I'd rather not watch with subtitles) anime similar to FMA (doesn't have to be too similar, just something as well written I guess).

favorite

My favorites has to be:

1. Cross Game (Sports anime doesn't get enough credit, but just watching the first episode gets you hooked)
    2. DB/DBZ (Obvious and yes Cross game, Imo beats it)
    3. Gurren Lagann (Manliness anime in the world XD)
    4. Trigun (Badassness to the extreme)
    5. Rurouni Kenshin (all around amazing anime)
    6. Naruto (Obvious)
    7. One Piece (Obvious)
    8. Bleach (Obvious)
    9. Hajime No Ippo/New Challenger (Boxing anime, amazing story and great explanation of actual Boxing techniques)
    10. Fairy Tail (Basically a Anime about Mages/guilds)

That's just my top 10, there is a lot more I can put out but, not jumping into it. I suggest going watch at least episode 1 of Cross Game, it's the most shocking/amazing start to an anime I've seen, I don't cry but, the end of episode 1 made me cry and I had to see how the story played out.