I need some tips

Hello,

I used do play during WotLK but I didn't during Cata, so I'm starting now and I don't really know anything that have changed, so I was wondering how was doing Heal Priest in PvP and in 2vs2 and with wich classe play: Rogue; Warrior; Mage or Retpala?

Thank you

PS: I'm french so please don't use to complicated vocabulary xD Thanks

As a disc-priest team up with pref a mage, second choice rogue. Both teams are ez in 2s.

Have fun!

Hum ok, and why is everybody saying that drood heal is no good in PvP is it because it's hard to be a good healer or is it because it's really no good anymore?

Rogues and mages are very good for new players. Warriors are terrible right now and discs are the strongest healer if played right and get peels from partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    Hum ok, and why is everybody saying that drood heal is no good in PvP is it because it's hard to be a good healer or is it because it's really no good anymore?
    Druids are squishy in pvp atm. You need to be skilled and have good partners to make it work. A resto druid gets steamrolled after switches to him. Druids can also be killed while they have their treeform on and their design to heal with hots fails against lolburst that people have in arena these days.

Deleted
    Disc + rogue/feral/mage works good...just don't play with a war, ret pala ar good during wings but a class that can dispel/steal them wrecks them. Resto druids are pretty crap right now.