Thread: Fix my dps 2.0

Fix my dps 2.0

*I am not allowed to post links*

us.battle
    .net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Insideme/advanced

So its another one of those fix my dps threads sorrys >.> I believe these are more of a personal thing since every person has a different problem somewhere
    I believe our raid make up is only missing 10% melee haste and this is a 10man make up
    I skip rupture on my rotation because I am really inconsistent with it.

on our ultraxion kill I only pushed out 31k which seems extremely low.
    worldoflogs
    com/reports/fh4990d5suajjry2/analyze/dd/source/?s=3648&e=3910

Don't think I got fading light at all either which means my up time was almost 100%
    I believe I messed up a few times hit evis on 4pt a few times

My opener goes Prepot -> Tricks -> SnD on 1 or 2 pts->if energy is high I build points -> KS - > refresh SnD -> AR (I believe I did that been a few days memory fading)
    then proceed to normal rotation
    SS-> RvS if possible-> EVIS
    Refresh SnD with 1-3points
    KS on cool down
    Tricks kept on cd when AR/KS isn't up

Is there anything else I can do to up my dps or is there a gear limitation
    I believe I can push at least 2-3k more
    *I think our Lust wasn't timed with my AR either *

Deleted
    Using Phase 1 daggers as combat is a DPS loss last time i checked.
    You should be getting the Melee haste off the Shaman if what is in your WoL report is your regular set-up. You have a Shadow priest for the casters.

Shadowcraft can increase your DPS with these Reforges by 7.8 DPS!. (Don't waste the money on the Forging)
    Code:
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Helmet to -110 Crit Rating / +110 Hit Rating
    Removing reforge on Cameo of Terrible Memories
    Reforged Underdweller's Spaulders to -84 Mastery Rating / +84 Expertise Rating
    Reforged Batwing Cloak to -64 Crit Rating / +64 Hit Rating
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Tunic to -100 Mastery Rating / +100 Hit Rating
    Reforged Shadow Wing Armbands to -74 Crit Rating / +74 Expertise Rating
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Gloves to -94 Expertise Rating / +94 Haste Rating
    Reforged Belt of Flayed Skin to -73 Crit Rating / +73 Haste Rating
    Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Legguards to -108 Crit Rating / +108 Haste Rating
    Reforged Rooftop Griptoes to -86 Crit Rating / +86 Haste Rating
    Reforged Signet of Grasping Mouths to -71 Crit Rating / +71 Expertise Rating
    Reforged Emergency Descent Loop to -59 Mastery Rating / +59 Expertise Rating
    Removing reforge on Arrow of Time
    Removing reforge on Wrath of Unchaining
    Reforged Fear to -43 Crit Rating / +43 Expertise Rating
    Reforged Vengeance to -40 Expertise Rating / +40 Hit Rating
    Reforged Razor Saronite Chip to -42 Hit Rating / +42 Expertise Rating
    Last edited by mmoc696434f4ef; 2012-02-12 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    I've heard this from a few people, myself. Maybe try for an axe off Deathwing (even LFR) or some other slow weapon until you can get phase 2 daggers.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Deleted
    I don't see a flaw in your rotation, however i don't see 20%ap/10% haste, which, for combat, is huge.

I don't know how true this is but I've been talking to some rogues and there saying that the daggers even in their final stages aren't as strong in combat as they are in ass or sub?
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladria View Post
    I don't know how true this is but I've been talking to some rogues and there saying that the daggers even in their final stages aren't as strong in combat as they are in ass or sub?
    That would be the 2 minute ramp up time for the proc in combat, which also reduced the Cooldown on AR/KS by 1 minutes when it procs. So it's strong in terms of Restless Blades.

However since I've acquired mine I don't think i'll ever go back to combat and just Stay sub/sub even on Ultra.

thanks for the quick replies, but I am the master of bad luck and d/ed my 390 axe one night and haven't won one since. GMs said they couldn't refund it ._. meh.
    I probably won't get to see spine,madness on my rogue because I have to go heal for the last two bosses lacking players on our server so its painful to find a healer.
    Been stuck with the same gear for a little more than a month now.

So because I am missing two crucial buff this is roughly around the max dps I can pull of assuming its a close to ideal world?

LFR axe and Normal axe are going to be better than the Phase 1 daggers, even Morningstar of Heroic Will NM might be better than Fear. But it really isn't that big of a deal, I pulled 35K with Phase 1 daggers in mostly-normal FL gear 2 weeks after the patch came out.

Your opening rotation seems a bit weird though, should be like this:
    Pre-pot -> SS to 2P SND -> Tricks

Then, I generally do one of two things:
    --normal rotation up to Red BG, then Killing Spree before my next Evis (to not waste any more Restless Blades procs)
    --AR at 2 Sinisters into Green BG, AR wears off as Red BG is ending

You could also do AR as soon as Tricks wears off if you'd rather not waste any RB procs at all; AR would probably wear off with enough time left in Red BG to pull off a KS.

Generally, you should be trying to maximize your AR usage more than your KS usage; both are important, but AR is going to get you more DPS in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Shadowcraft can increase your DPS with these Reforges by 7.8 DPS!. (Don't waste the money on the Forging)
    If 200g for a reforging is too much he should either,

a) not worry about his dps, cause he needs reforge to do max
    b) farm gold

I never said anything about me having gold problems so reforging is fine but of course I won't reforge if its a +1 dps increase

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    LFR axe and Normal axe are going to be better than the Phase 1 daggers, even Morningstar of Heroic Will NM might be better than Fear. But it really isn't that big of a deal, I pulled 35K with Phase 1 daggers in mostly-normal FL gear 2 weeks after the patch came out.

Your opening rotation seems a bit weird though, should be like this:
    Pre-pot -> SS to 2P SND -> Tricks

Then, I generally do one of two things:
    --normal rotation up to Red BG, then Killing Spree before my next Evis (to not waste any more Restless Blades procs)
    --AR at 2 Sinisters into Green BG, AR wears off as Red BG is ending

You could also do AR as soon as Tricks wears off if you'd rather not waste any RB procs at all; AR would probably wear off with enough time left in Red BG to pull off a KS.

Generally, you should be trying to maximize your AR usage more than your KS usage; both are important, but AR is going to get you more DPS in the end.
    Well I do agree his opener is a little off. Why prepot and have it tick down while you tricks instead of tricksing first. Personally, I like the prepull tricks over what you are suggesting because it gets in on cd faster, I don't waste a global using it, I am definitely at full energy, and it will end before my first evis allowing me to KS before my first evis, not have the 2pc up while I'm hitting KS, and get KS on cd faster.

About your KS usage suggestion, you in general absolutely do not want to hit a 5pt evis if your KS is off cd regardless of insight. Likewise, I don't think you want to push AR back for time it like you are suggesting either.

@OP
    You should get might from your paladin and use Drums of the Ancient Kings. 1% stats for everyone is not worth 20% ap for your melee and tanks. Also if you aren't getting haste from the shaman, what is he dropping? Haste should be the optimal choice. I somehow get the feeling your raid is led by a selfish caster (flew perhaps?) that doesn't want to optimize for best raid performance... Sorry if that last comment is completely off the mark.
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2012-02-12 at 11:05 PM.

flew is just a warm body that does great dps. I usually don't raid on my rogue we usually run 2 paladins 1 tank/1heals. I tend to forget to ask our shaman to drop 10% melee haste