Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    The plural of 'bonus' is 'bonuses'.

If you were following Latin grammar then it would be 'bona'.

Under no circumstances is it 'boni'
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Boni

I'm so freaking sorry that english isn't my first language.

btt
    there are, apparently, recipes for Cybertech in hm/nightmare operations for ilevel 58 mods/enhancements, and they sell very good.

given their track record so far, it seems that they will just nerf biochem rather than buff any prof

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking to raid- stick with Armormech until you craft the Rakata bracers and belt. At 400 Armormech, you can train for the patterns. Every spec for a BH has something that can be crafted as well as operatives.

I crafted the belt and bracers for my merc and did enough to crit on both of them for the augment slot on each. I then dropped Armormech and picked up Biochem for the stim, adrenal, and medpack. It works.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Boni

I'm so freaking sorry that english isn't my first language.

btt
    there are, apparently, recipes for Cybertech in hm/nightmare operations for ilevel 58 mods/enhancements, and they sell very good.
    You have nothing to be sorry for. This is an international website with more races, languages, and colorful sig quotes than you can shake a stick at and we like it that way.

Deleted
    Mastercraft Rakata gear is the point of crafting professions like Synthweaving and Armourmech.

Cybertech gives you epic grenades.

Artifice gets you Rakata relics.

All professions have a use at 50, its just that Biochem is currently the most useful (still).

For the most part I prefer Biochem as its benefits for early levels are silly good (I mean, who would not want kits that heal you AND your companion then leave a healing dot?)

I did keep cybertech on one character.

I have other characters as pure gatherers.

I did find Treasure Hunting to be very nice, having relics (granted light or dark 2 required) for level 19 is great
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath