Looking for feedback on videos

So I have been thinking about redoing my UI specifically to make our kill video's look a little bit better. I can not however eliminate most if any of the addons that I do use as not only am I the raid leader, but also a hybrid who actually plays like it(i.e. clutch dispells or tossing a quick heal to someone in dire need, hymns of hope etc etc) So instead of the standard bs responses on youtube, or the ones I go over at wow insider when I had a featured video I figured with the how to guide being so good and actual discussion I would post here.

Dont say your UI is cluttered, dont say you dont need addons etc.....be constructive, I am not willing to sacrifice my dps ability, hybrid ability or raid leading ability to make the video cleaner.

I think it looks alright. One thing that bothered me a little is that tooltip covering your debuff timers. And there seems to be a lot of debuff timers on your screen, do you use them all?

The target debuffs also covers the Evangelism icon and they look a little high, maybe move them down one row flush with the target bar.

Personally that default SexyMap spinning blue thing I think is ugly. I just like a simple minimap that doesn't draw so much attention to it.

That big giant grey raid bar thing on the left of your screen: You can follow the directions in this post and hide that big clunky thing and just make the arrow transparent: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...66&postcount=3

Also lock your Hermes window to get rid of the background border and those 3 white lines in the bottom right.

If you want to turn off the Vuhdo Role icons to make your Vuhdo screen a little cleaner you can check this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/901365-Vuhdo-help

I'm not familiar but what is that Vuhdo BuffWatch thing in the top left? It doesn't look like it gets used in this video and it gets covered up by your buffs.

Even though it's not a part of the UI, PhoenixStyle is awesome, and it's basically reporting the exact same information as Fatality just with less spam. I would get rid of Fatality.

That's about all I can think of, gl.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The tooltip bothers me as well, I never had anything over there before this tier of content as my main was my Prot Pally, and I have been looking to find a way to shut it off lately because at times when there is enough stuff up I still need to glance at them. As far as targetting debuffs/buffs, I am going to be looking for a new unit fram addon to try and keep the look the same but is a bit more customizable to hopefully filter certain buffs(mainly for bosses). As far as Sexymap, it works is about all I can say lol, at some point in Wotlk the map addon I was using broke, and sexymap was the top rated or downloaded one on curse.

The vuhdo roles and the gray bar making it transparent are awesome I will be doing those two things for sure. Thanks for the input, this is exactly the type of responses I was looking for!

How do I lock hermes? I have looked all over in the options and config tab for it but cant find it(I am sure I am blindly reading over it). Really like the small changes I have made based off your suggestions, have not had the chance to get aurora up and running quite yet, but hopefully today prior to raid, so that the changes will be reflected in the Heroic Yor Sahj video(lots of sub 10% enrage wipes last night with 2 of our top 5 dps out for the night).

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator