Raid Healer Class?

Hi guys!

Coming from WoW, I have always played a holy priest raid healer. Now, switching over to The Old Republic, I would like to continue raid healing as i have enjoyed it in the past.Which SWTOR class is the best raid healer?
    Thanks

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best raid healer is the one you like the most and master. Operative/Scoundrel has quite a few hots ect. Sorc/Sage has an aoe that goes on the ground, some strong single target heals and an instant cast heal with a hot as well, not to mention bubbles.

Deleted
    It really depends on the situation. The consular's aoe ground-targeted healing-rain like spell is VERY powerful, but has a small radius and people have to be stood in it for it to be effective, whereas the scoundrel isn't restrained by positioning when it comes to healing multiple targets. I'm not very sure about the trooper style, but from what I could gather, their aoe heal is also on-the-ground style.

the Commando/Mercenary aoe heal, I think has a 4 person limit, and is instant. The ground effect is just for show. The Scoundrel/Operative AoE heal is limited to 4 people within 10m of the initial target, and is a hot over 15 seconds. The Consular/Sorcerer AoE heal is by far the strongest. I don't believe it reads as a cap on targets, but 8 seems to be a valid number, or so says the Sorc in my operations.

So, yea, to AoE heal, you want a Consular/Sorcerer, but to be the "best" healer, anyone can do it, you just need to know your abilities and use them correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by cwutididthar1 View Post
    Hi guys!

Coming from WoW, I have always played a holy priest raid healer.
    Thanks
    Sage/Sorc at 50 is nearly identical to what you liked about being a priest, plus a lifetap, CC, and decent ability to solo.