Words per minute (WPM) 89
    Keystrokes 464
    Correct words 83
    Wrong words 2

Words per minute (WPM) 97
    Keystrokes 500
    Correct words 92
    Wrong words 2

My typing style is a bit... unorthodox. It's just kinda how I taught myself to type after trying to learn homerow in school failed miserably. I typically only type with my index finger and thumb (for space bar) on the left hand with a ring finger sneaking in occasionally, and my index and middle finders on my right hand, with my right pinky doing shifts and enters.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-01-27 at 11:22 PM.

Only 60-65 WPM but I guess that isn't too bad considering how I never really learned to type ... just use 2 fingers :<

I got 24wpm and 3 words wrong. I can only use two fingers and have to look at the keyboard while typing. There was a lot of looking up and down. I already knew my keyboard skills were bad. That's why I play with cast sequence macros and only have 5 keybinds. I can't even keep more than 3 buttons on a mouse straight.

Tried it again and got 24 wpm again.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2012-01-27 at 11:30 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Words per minute (WPM) 103
    Keystrokes 523
    Correct words 96
    Wrong words 1
    You reached 516 Points so you achieved position 1165 of 72461 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

Messed up a few times when typing, but meh, been typing a good portion of the day as my job requires, so pity me.

Deleted
    Words per minute (WPM) 113
    Keystrokes 571
    Correct words 110
    Wrong words 1
    You reached 565 Points so you achieved position 511 of 72425 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

Words per minute (WPM) 105
    Keystrokes 569
    Correct words 102
    Wrong words 4

At least two of those wrong words were because I missed the space between it and the next word.

Deleted
    Words per minute (WPM) 94
    Keystrokes 480
    Correct words 91
    Wrong words 0

I prefer sentenced tests, I'm pretty good with punctuation and it usually helps set me apart from other people a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is from an old school typing program (I wonder who else remembers it)

I don't like being pressured to type faster, especially since my left arm is basically FUBAR for life after I fractured it in four places when I was a young teenager. Granted I can type a lot longer than I can write for this reason, and I literally fucking hate using pencils, especially non-mechanical.

My spelling has certainly gotten worse because of the laziness of auto-correct and nobody scolding me for doing poorly.

I was expecting to type out sentences. That was my first try. /OKface
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-01-28 at 12:15 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted

Getting the same word twice in a row throws me off really easily, but this is probably my best attempt out of about 4-5.

WPM: 80
    Keystrokes: 409
    Correct Words: 83
    Wrong Words: 1

As previous people have said.. I think it's impressive for someone who "pecks". I've never done traditional typing, the way it's supposed to be. I never look down but somehow my fingers know exactly where to go. I don't get it, but I can't complain.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man you guys are good. I'm struggeling to get over 70! But I make mistakes and don't just carry on with spacebar, I backspace and retype. OCD kicking in :P

first try

Words per minute (WPM)

Keystrokes

Correct words

Wrong words

73! can do way more but keyboard is to loud, think i just woke up the gfs parents :O