Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    For the Founder titel!!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Because smugglers in and of themselves are not classes. It's better to think of them as story arcs. What you pick at lvl 10 is your class for the rest of the game. You could also pick a different story arc on empire and pick an AC that did what you wanted to do. So if you picked the tank ac on your jedi knight story arc you could pick an iquisitor arc and go assassin.
    Thats the direction BioWare decided to go with their game. I respect it and I do understand people like it. Me however found it frustrating more than anything. I'll wait out a couple months before I give it another go though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durotar Thug View Post
    Thats the direction BioWare decided to go with their game. I respect it and I do understand people like it. Me however found it frustrating more than anything. I'll wait out a couple months before I give it another go though.
    ACs wont change in a couple months. Hate to say it but its likely here to stay. You can either rage against one of the few unique aspects of the game or you can take it for what it is.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    ACs wont change in a couple months. Hate to say it but its likely here to stay. You can either rage against one of the few unique aspects of the game or you can take it for what it is.
    Never said they would change but I can go in thinking about what I want to play going in fresh. Maybe I'll level a scoundrel up to the same level as my slinger and go from there. Who knows.

Mine is up in a few days, haven't played it in a while now. Decent game, good foundation, but it needs a good deal of polish.... just not really my cup of tea for whatever reason.

Maybe I'll revisit it at a later date, but I hope it continues doing well.

This kid is so mad he sent me a private message.

Im a forum virgin and a rat, yet you are on the same forums?

Sup kettle, hows it goin bro? See you in game. Oh, no I wont, you quit and decided to make a new and fresh thread about it. Sweet.

Don't bring up private messages in the forums. If you take offense to the content of a PM contact one of the mods.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    This kid is so mad he sent me a private message.

Im a forum virgin and a rat, yet you are on the same forums?

Sup kettle, hows it goin bro? See you in game. Oh, no I wont, you quit and decided to make a new and fresh thread about it. Sweet.
    Yeah I am on the same forums. HOWEVER I am not complaining about nonsense. Sorry if this is the fifth post you seen today or if you didn't like the post/topic. YOU still clicked it, read it, and then EVEN STILL left a comment there. Thats why I called you that. Do you really have nothing better to do? Also I didn't send any message to you so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Basically stop trying to be a tough cool dude on a mmo gaming forum. You are not impressing anyone. If you act like this on forums I can only imagine how you are in person. So go take your useless comments and remarks somewhere else.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is several threads already started like this. Please do a search if you wish to discuss the topic further.