Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Oh, one thing I'll miss from WoW is Auctioneer. If only it would work with GW2! :P
    Even though we probably won't have the insanely useful AH mods from WoW, I heard somewhere that the marketplace will have general statistics for changes in cost, buyer/seller trends, not to mention I'm sure organization will be much better than Blizz's primitive system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    -vid-

Looks like there's a bit of dual-wielding pistols in this video, although it's not the greatest quality. I think I remember seeing another, I'll look for it.
    Wow I was never really interested in the engineer, but DW pistol seems really fun. (even though in the video its just spamming 1 90% of the time )
    Flamethrower in PvE definitely also makes it worth to at least try an engineer alt lol.

Quote Originally Posted by airea View Post
    Even though we probably won't have the insanely useful AH mods from WoW, I heard somewhere that the marketplace will have general statistics for changes in cost, buyer/seller trends, not to mention I'm sure organization will be much better than Blizz's primitive system.
    Yep, just like EVE's market system which is the best AH in gaming and it looks like ANet intends to make a market that's identical to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Sure is hard justifying that sub fee and lack of/crap content and pvp in 2012 when most companies are turning away from that business model.
    An AAA MMO with no sub fee around the corner? Nothing a nice promotion can't deal with. You regreat signing up? too bad, son.
    Well, I wanna play Diablo 3, so cheers for getting that.