[TV] Latest Addiction (Code Geass)

So I happened to come across a song from a particular anime, Code Geass and I happened to like it quite a lot (Continued Story). It got me into looking for the anime to see what it was all about and I was lucky enough to find the entire first season on youtube. Needless to say I watched it all in one go. I stated around 3 or 4 this morning and watched it non stop ending around 2 this afternoon (well maybe not non stop, I gotta eat and go to the bathroom ya know!!).

All I have to say is holy shit that was fucking phenomenal.

What bothers me though, is the enormous cliff hanger they left me with at the end. So I looked into it and found out that there were 2 more seasons, problem is I can't find anywhere that shows them. Youtube has the first four episodes in really poor quality, hulu only has the first season, I don't have a netflix account and anywhere else I googled was linked to megaupload which as we know is gone =[ (rip)

Anybody know where I could watch the rest of the show?
    I'm absolutely addicted and I HAVE to see what happens next!!!
    (ya I know I'm like 5 years late, but better late than never!!!)
    Last edited by Cyriaa; 2012-01-30 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a second season.

Deleted
    Only one season AFAIK

Sauce: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0994314/

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    There's a second season.
    There's a third season too, you should read my post before commenting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriaa View Post
    Third season's not out yet, and lelouch isn't the focus so it's not worth watching.

Why wouldn't it be worth watching?
    How can you judge something before it's even released?

Why wouldn't it be worth watching?
    How can you judge something before it's even released?
    Some fans of Lelouch are rather... zealous. I think season 3 will actually be quite good, but that's just me. As for where to get it, I honestly don't know. When season 2 first came out, I knew of a few sites that had streams of it, but one by one they were removed. You could probably torrent it somewhere, (not advocating piracy in any way, I'm just saying) or alternatively, you could buy the DVDs. I believe you can order them from the main website.

10+ Year Old Account
    The third season is not yet released and is a side story about all new characters. It is not connected to the first two seasons.

As for where to watch it, buy the DVD's or get netflix. If you are looking for places to watch it online, there are no legal places since crunchyroll only has the first season. Discussion of illegal streaming sites is against the rules of this board.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally watch all my animes on www.animefreak.tv, and Code Geass is fucki awesome.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

I did the same thing Cyriaa, watch the first season in one day. I just couldn't stop! Never had a serie/anime do that to me before. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this show was amazing, it's by far one of my favorites, if not exactly that. I would reccomend downloading it, if you're into watching your anime in HD and such, it's definitely worth, at least in my eyes. I mean there's tons of sites where you can get it from, google is your friend, and I am too! I'm always up for talking about anime and anything really, and if you need any more help with it, be sure to PM me.

Deleted
    Code Geass is a masterpiece, watched the first episode on a friday, the day I had finished the entire series mindblown about how amazing the plot was. It's a MUST WATCH if you're into anime. Personally I downloaded mine, but google it and you can probably find some place where you can buy the 2nd season.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-05-01 at 09:04 PM.

Code Geass is a masterpiece, my top favorite anime. It's a must see for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched Code Geass for the first time over my fall break this year. Loved it, best anime I have ever seen. Made a habit of watching the whole series in between each term since.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code Geass is awesome and the 2nd season is even more awesome (just look for it I'm certain you can find it)
    It starts a bit slow after everything that happened in the 1st season but it will get good again quickly...and the ending is fucking perfect; so fucking amazing to see that everything that happened in the last few episodes was just Lelouch's masterplan.

There is no 3rd season and I would hate if there would be one because it would so spoil the ending...but they are working on an OVA, which takes place in Europe around the same time as the CG events; but with different characters. And I think there will be another OVA focussing on Nunnaly.
    Last edited by bas; 2012-05-05 at 03:13 AM. Reason: spoiler fail

Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    Code Geass is awesome and the 2nd season is even more awesome (just look for it I'm certain you can find it)
    It starts a bit slow after everything that happened in the 1st season but it will get good again quickly...and the ending is fucking perfect; so fucking amazing to see that everything that happened in the last few episodes was just Lelouch's masterplan.

There is no 3rd season and I would hate if there would be one because it would so spoil the ending...but they are working on an OVA, which takes place in Europe around the same time as the CG events; but with different characters. And I think there will be another OVA focussing on Nunnaly.
    Akito The Exiled is only rumored to be an OVA, that is not confirmed yet. It could be a season 3 though. The Nunnally OVA is AU. It's called Nunnally in Wonderland and will follow/parody the events of Alice in Wonderland.

When new information is available, I guarantee the first place on the internet to have said information in English is the Code Geass section of Animesuki. Some of the people there are downright fanatical and they have a few really good translators.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, Bandai Entertainment owns the distribution rights to Code Geass so there is no chance that the second season will be released anytime soon to Netflix, Hulu, or Crunchyroll since they shelved their entire anime catalog due to poor DVD sales.