10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Don't they go down at the same time?
    I only know about WoW servers tbh. But yeah European servers usually go down between 3AM and 5AM CET Wednesdays, while Murrikan servers (I can only assume) go down at similar times EST/PST.

If you think about it, if the European servers went down with the American servers at, let's say, 3AM EST. That means they'd be down at 9AM for most of Europe. Which would piss off the unemployed/poorly so can't work today WoW players. And vice versa. If Murrikan servers went down with the European servers at 3AM CET, they would be down at 7PM on the West coast and 10PM on the East coast. Which would piss alot more people off.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    dun argu teh dyro
    Sum1 is arguing wit meh?!

BRING IT ON!!!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played wow for a while and my memory sucks anyways, but I'm sure that the US servers go down in the morning and come up at like 11 am or something like that. 9 am to 11 am isn't that bad in perspective really. Most people work then anyways and if you don't ,it's only 2 hours a week :O (meaning for EU here)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I almost DL at 2MB/s, but it eats on my connection and I can hardly do anything else. Except play minesweeper :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I haven't played wow for a while and my memory sucks anyways, but I'm sure that the US servers go down in the morning and come up at like 11 am or something like that. 9 am to 11 am isn't that bad in perspective really. Most people work then anyways and if you don't ,it's only 2 hours a week :O (meaning for EU here)
    Maybe it's because all Murrikan servers reset at the same time then. So for the West coast people it's early morning resets, while that means mid/late morning resets for the East Coast.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 04:15 PM ----------

+11

oh yeah... numbers.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    At least I almost DL at 2MB/s, but it eats on my connection and I can hardly do anything else. Except play minesweeper :3
    do you not have any offline singleplayer games? :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Or talk to us. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    do you not have any offline singleplayer games? :3
    Not any that are easily accessed except Skyrim. But I'm not in the mood for that atm

And yes Dyra, it's what I'm doing!

52 mines left on minesweeper and I'm stuck... hmm...

(24x30 grid with 200 mines)

I wanna beat this !
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    23,7 has a mine in it.

I'm helping! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    or are you? Cats aren't known for their amazing sense of smell, are they? :P

+ 12
    >Upgrade all gear
    >Gets one shot by normal attack previously able to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't post a picture on imgur atm but I'm afraid you're wrong Dyra

D3 is really eating ALL connection atm, I miss my sweden-net >.<

+13

morning Wass, Dyra, Pur, Worg, Joy, Asmek, Dar, Zer, Meys
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Treann, you honor me by puting me first on your list again. /bow

+ 14

Down to 39 mines! \o/ new personal record! But now I'm even more stuck. *grumpyface*

+15

wow, everyone vanished?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+ 16
    Dying on Belial again, and I'm doing worse than I was when I had poop gear QQ.

As well as having the legend of Korra in the background. Pretty good so far.

Deleted
    +17

nab puri is nabby
    <3

10+ Year Old Account
    +18

Oh I want Legend of Korra on in the background. I had found a good site with them all on, but now I can't remember what site it was.

Oh football.

/distracted

Deleted
    What the hell, found this in another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Solivus View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Joyful here lol. Mindsear is your best friend on heroic madness.
    why would he use the word "lol" after saying he agrees with me!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What the hell, found this in another thread

why would he use the word "lol" after saying he agrees with me!?!?!
    When isn't Mind Sear your friend?! It's like Leap of Lols.

+19

Korra wallpapers?

uuhhmmm... i don't get it