10+ Year Old Account
    + 19

+20

hello again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    +20

hello again
    Heya Frizzle. Been a while since I saw you here. What's up?

+21

evening Uggor and Frizzle
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    +18

about to be bed time for me. Well, movie and bed.

Night folks.

/waves

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning. I managed to get a couple hours of sleep at least. It's not healthy how my nerves are being affected by this...

2h 35min to go. Just let it be over already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+19

Good luck Wass, you can do it

+20

Good morning all
    Wass, good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    +21

Don't worry Wass! During my test I only had one problem and that I stopped at an Orange Light (Screech) because I didn't want to go through on the Red but the Driving Instructor told me that I could have caused an accident... (If I had gone through and he thought it was Red I would have automatically failed)....

I just think they like to find at least one fault because they are bitter and twisted individuals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post

I just think they like to find at least one fault because they are bitter and twisted individuals.

+18

agreed.

+19

go Wass, don't think on the negative and be yourself and you'll success!

and off for me, night Uggor, Wass, Eng, Lelly, Asmek, Skeli ,Dyra, Gem, Frizzle
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Agreed, haha.
    My instructor pointed out that I didn't keep a good distance to the car behind me while driving on the freeway - seriously?

Night Treann, sweet dreams!

10+ Year Old Account
    +21

Don't worry Wass! During my test I only had one problem and that I stopped at an Orange Light (Screech) because I didn't want to go through on the Red but the Driving Instructor told me that I could have caused an accident... (If I had gone through and he thought it was Red I would have automatically failed)....

I am not doing the driving today though. Today are only questions. An exam where I need at least 80% of the answers correct.

Driving is also gonna be a pain, I can feel it.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I am not doing the driving today though. Today are only questions. An exam where I need at least 80% of the answers correct.

Driving is also gonna be a pain, I can feel it.
    Just relax. Even if you do happen to fail it's not the end of the world. Just go back and take it again and pass it.

Things may be different over in Sweden, but here we are allowed to take the written portion of the test again the very next day if we happen to fail (I never tested it as I passed each time (different license for each state I've lived in).

But yeah, not trying to get you to think negative. Just trying to get you to relax some.

+20

10+ Year Old Account
    Appreciated. In Sweden it is kinda different though. Depending on how you perform it can take long time to get a new test scheduled. And time is something I don't have.

Remember im going away from Sweden during the summer.

If you pass one of the tests and fail the other, the passed result is valid for 2 months - during that time period you can take the failed test again without having to do both all over again. After 2 months have passed you have to take both again, even if you passed one before.

I can't stress it enough, Wass: if I can do it, any idiot can. I didn't sleep at all and was shaking while driving and writing the test, and passed both. I has present ready for you too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    If you pass one of the tests and fail the other, the passed result is valid for 2 months - during that time period you can take the failed test again without having to do both all over again. After 2 months have passed you have to take both again, even if you passed one before.

I can't stress it enough, Wass: if I can do it, any idiot can. I didn't sleep at all and was shaking while driving and writing the test, and passed both. I has present ready for you too!
    well that's not a very nice thing to say

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    well that's not a very nice thing to say
    It is. We're talking about someone who cried the few first times she was driving and still avoid manual transmissions as much as possible.