Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So that's three Mass Effect signature requests I've gotten in, what... 15 minutes? Hahah. I'll post them up on this thread when I'm finished but please be patient. :>
    I would not mind requesting one as well with either kasumi or Liara. i always`s found it to be a shame i wasnt able to romance Kasumi :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    I would not mind requesting one as well with either kasumi or Liara. i always`s found it to be a shame i wasnt able to romance Kasumi :P
    If you're giving me a choice I'd like to do Kasumi. I've done one of Liara already as a request. :>

Deleted
    I was really sad when I realized that you can´t romance Kasumi !!

I love her and I think she is gorgeous. Her face is amazing. Cutest thief ever

If you're giving me a choice I'd like to do Kasumi. I've done one of Liara already as a request. :>
    Sure Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I was really sad when I realized that you can´t romance Kasumi !!

I love her and I think she is gorgeous. Her face is amazing. Cutest thief ever
    I can not agree more Kasumi is just pure <3 even her attitude is cute.. o well time to keep on dreaming i gues :P

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    YAY COOKIES! One question though, do you want the "normal face" or the face he has at the very end of ME3? I actually found pretty good pictures of both versions.
    Normal face.
    Its the real TIM that makes him himself, whereas the indoctrinated face is a TIM who have more or less lost his way.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-04-10 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Sure Much appreciated

I can not agree more Kasumi is just pure <3 even her attitude is cute.. o well time to keep on dreaming i gues :P
    If I met Kasumi in RL i would totally marry her. Ok this sounds a bit nerdy but well she is just amazing. Especially her attitude.

Hahah, feel free to ask if you want one! I still had a FemShep and Legion ones on my to-do-list before I took a break from signature making (due to IRL reasons). Might whip those up this week, even though I don't remember who requested them anymore. :'3
    I believe I was the one to request Legion. ^^

And damn, I missed three pages in the two hours it took me to get home.

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I usually never bother with ladders if I can avoid it mid-mission due to this very case.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    If I met Kasumi in RL i would totally marry her. Ok this sounds a bit nerdy but well she is just amazing. Especially her attitude.

Nah it does not sound nerdy. i always had a thing for good looking Japanese Girls and Kasumi is no exception

Deleted
    Nah it does not sound nerdy. i always had a thing for good looking Japanese Girls and Kasumi is no exception
    <3 love japanese looking girls. Kasumi is no exception.

Therefore I was sad that I was not able to romance her.

I finally beat Mass Effect 3. The ending wasn't very good, but it wasn't until I watched this video that it became a bit clearer what was wrong with it. It's too bad that Bioware probably won't fix it, because they can. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsesakama View Post
    I finally beat Mass Effect 3. The ending wasn't very good, but it wasn't until I watched this video that it became a bit clearer what was wrong with it. It's too bad that Bioware probably won't fix it, because they can. Meh.
    Well they are gonna fix it the issue from here on is how are they gonna fix it. but yeah we will wait and see i gues.

Evening here, and I'm still waiting. Ffs why when I want something bad, it HAS to be delayed or something?! Even the LoL patch is delayed. FML
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Evening here, and I'm still waiting. Ffs why when I want something bad, it HAS to be delayed or something?! Even the LoL patch is delayed. FML
    I need to get to level 10 in Tribes before Thursday so I can get my beta badge, I'm in no rush.

15+ Year Old Account

The size is just wrong for MMO-C, so if you want it I have to resize it a bit.
    Yus, I would luff you so much if you would resize it. :3 Thane, so adorable looking.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they are gonna fix it the issue from here on is how are they gonna fix it. but yeah we will wait and see i gues.
    They're not fixing it per say, but rather just adding extra cinematic and an epilogue explaining what happened, while still "defending their artistic vision for how the series ended."

In other words we still keep our broken ass ending, but at least they'll try to explain why it isn't broken to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Normal face.
    Its the real TIM that makes him himself, whereas the indoctrinated face is a TIM who have more or less lost his way.
    Will do! I just wanted to be sure that I use the right face for your request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yus, I would luff you so much if you would resize it. :3 Thane, so adorable looking.
    Here you go! Wasn't sure if you actually wanted an avatar as well but I tossed it there anyway~

Anyway, I had forgotten how much I love Infiltrator's Tactical Cloak. <3 This playthrough is going to be such a kickass one.

Deleted
    "Geth do not infiltrate"
    Heres to hoping one of their power bars (Where it may say Alliance Soldier, or Quarian Defender) it will say Geth Hunter with that line as flavor text.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-04-10 at 03:59 PM.

Oh i can't wait till the packs come out, get a chance to get a Geth Inflitraitor, just for the lulz when i uncloak in front of a squadmate and he opens fire w/o realizing that geth is friendly

15+ Year Old Account
    Will do! I just wanted to be sure that I use the right face for your request.

Here you go! Wasn't sure if you actually wanted an avatar as well but I tossed it there anyway~

Anyway, I had forgotten how much I love Infiltrator's Tactical Cloak. <3 This playthrough is going to be such a kickass one.
    You're some awesome. :3 thank you, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    Oh i can't wait till the packs come out, get a chance to get a Geth Inflitraitor, just for the lulz when i uncloak in front of a squadmate and he opens fire w/o realizing that geth is friendly
    Unless you are one of those bright pink and green colored player I run by almost all the time