Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    but... MY KILLS. >

It just annoys me so much when anyone does that. If it's a turret or a dot I understand, but why not charge the OTHER mobs coming at you from where you were? Go be useful. BE USEFUL GRAVATH. *shakes fist*
    I am being useful, i help you kill stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    The new Hydro map is a snipers paradise. You can easily defend a the back platform with the control panel near the extraction point. Only have to move for objectives. But still it seems pretty easy for a sniper to clean house there. Of course Decoy is insanely over powered on that map too as it makes it easier to create a choke point and just snipe everything.

The harpoon gun kinda sucks. Maybe I'm just to used to the Valiant with its 3 shot per reload but it didn't seem to do any decent damage. And it doesn't even disrupt a banshee during her insta kill move. It should at least do that. Though it does look sweet. I just wish I could get the geth the 3 spectre packs I got unlocked the Harpoon, Spike Thrower and Disciple among other lesser weapons.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I am being useful, i help you kill stuff
    *brain explosion*

vanguards... evil... must shoot all of them...

Deleted
    *brain explosion*

vanguards... evil... must shoot all of them...
    Cant hit us if we are charging around the map at the speed of light ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The new maps are beautiful. The Palaven background is crazy. Almost died looking at it.

Cant hit us if we are charging around the map at the speed of light ^^
    So you think. Geth turrets are fast and hunter mode sees you even when you're in cover. I WILL GET YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The new maps are beautiful. The Palaven background is crazy. Almost died looking at it.
    That´s why I love the Mission on Menae so much. You know the one where you have to rescue the turian primarch.

That background is amazing. All those reaper capital ships and Palavan on the horizon makes it the best scenery for me !! Stunning.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 06:46 AM.

Deleted
    So you think. Geth turrets are fast and hunter mode sees you even when you're in cover. I WILL GET YOU ALL.

Bring it, you scrap of junk.

Bring it, you scrap of junk.
    If i ever find someone named Gravath, I will follow them around just to shoot them. And to hear the character yelling to stop it. Until they fall to the floor in confusion and wonder... was that a real geth? Or was it a good geth? I will never tell.

Deleted
    Anyone still recalling that scenery? One of the best missions in the whole series in my opionion.

Deleted
    If i ever find someone named Gravath, I will follow them around just to shoot them. And to hear the character yelling to stop it. Until they fall to the floor in confusion and wonder... was that a real geth? Or was it a good geth? I will never tell.
    Try following Slouchviking instead, i welcome all trolls.

I love using Turians when playing with noobs. They keep yelling "Amateurs!" at them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 09:35 AM ----------

And that view of the Alpha Relay really did the job extremely well. I wish more games did that instead of just having some timer. The visual image of how close you are to failing works quite well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I love using Turians when playing with noobs. They keep yelling "Amateurs!" at them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 09:35 AM ----------

And that view of the Alpha Relay really did the job extremely well. I wish more games did that instead of just having some timer. The visual image of how close you are to failing works quite well.
    Absolutely!! The last part where you have to get to the tower to call Joker was so amazing. Mainly because you really had the feeling that you need to hurry like hell.

This was an amazing feeling. I was like "OMG gogogo I don´t want to crash". Especially because you are alone on the mission and everything is a mess and there are enemies like hell on the outside.

I can´t recall any game where you had a similar feel of hurry, even fear of that relay.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    I need to load up Arrival and just sit there next to the comm panel until the timer runs out to see what happens
    The one inside, before you get to the engines even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I need to load up Arrival and just sit there next to the comm panel until the timer runs out to see what happens
    Watch this video and you will know what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The one inside, before you get to the engines even.

Deleted
    I would like to see TIM rebuild Shepard after that damn big Blast from the Alpha Relay if he was still on Object Rho !!

No way to even think of rebuilding LOL

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 10:13 AM ----------

Funny video about the old council in ME2. I have saved the council instead of the fleet in ME1.

How on earth can they still not believe in Reapers in ME2? I mean there was a fucking big reaper chilling in their backjard in ME1 -.-

"Nonetheless, there is not enough evidence to prove to the Council that the Reapers exist, even from what few fragments of Sovereign were recovered. From this, they convinced themselves, and the galaxy at large, that Sovereign was simply a geth construct, painting Saren as the mastermind behind the battle instead."
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 08:16 AM.

Typical political BS. If you're afraid of something it's easier to deny it than acknowledge it's existence.

Deleted
    Mass Effect wouldn't be Mass Effect if the galaxy council believed any word coming from Shepard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Mass Effect wouldn't be Mass Effect if the galaxy council believed any word coming from Shepard.
    Joker had a funny line in ME3 after you have visited the council for the first time.

"Hey, Commander, y'know I had my doubts about the Council, but after years of ignoring your warning, they're finally willing to step up and tell us they just can't help. Did they at least validate our parking?"
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 08:36 AM.