Deleted
    Technically Shepard is some sort of Cyborg after he got reassembled in ME2.

I mean he/she was just squish when they began restoring him/her. They proceeded to replace almost the whole skeleton with tech and possibly did the same with the organs too.

I don´t think that you can fully grow new organs, but as Aveline wrote. We don´t know all races in the Milky way and perhaps there are a few minor races that can do it.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-20 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    OMG thank you for a link to those pics, they are amazing.

Words cannot describe how good Legion looks.
    Your very welcome. i thought the guy deserved some more views due to his work

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Out of curiosity... How many have gone for a love triangle on Mass Effect? So far I've always stayed true to one squadmate only, but I'm curious to see what kind of clashing that actually causes on ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Out of curiosity... How many have gone for a love triangle on Mass Effect? So far I've always stayed true to one squadmate only, but I'm curious to see what kind of clashing that actually causes on ME3.
    Currently progressing on Bond shep very well. Hit up the consort and Ashley in 1. Got Tali in ME2, going to do LotSB tomorrow and snag Liara hopefully. I'll let you know how ME3 works out. Going with Allers . Or maybe the secretary. Can't remember her name lol.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-20 at 11:12 AM. Reason: meant Tali
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Well at the moment i`m playing ME1 agian and already had a clash between Ashley and Liara i chose for ashley this time but i`m planning to cheat on her anyway and in ME2 she aint even there so i figured i might go for Liara in ME2 and then end with Tali or something in ME3

but not sure yet.

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    I always found it strange to go for a love triangle.

That´s possibly because I am not like that in RL either. You know I will always be the faithful guy and so I always acted the same in ME.

I even had NO romance in ME2 because I already had romanced Liara in ME1 (imported save) and I hated the fact that I would cheat her when starting a new romance in ME2.

Finally reunited with her in ME3 yay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Well at the moment i`m playing ME1 agian and already had a clash between Ashley and Liara i chose for ashley this time but i`m planning to cheat on her anyway and in ME2 she aint even there so i figured i might go for Liara in ME2 and then end with Tali or something in ME3

but not sure yet.
    You gotta romance Tali in ME2 in order to pursue the romance on ME3.

I'm thinking about going for Garrus on ME2 while I went for Kaidan (shocking, I know) on ME1.

And haha Duncan. You definitely have to report the results of your Bond Shepard.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I always found it strange to go for a love triangle.

That´s possibly because I am not like that in RL either. You know I will always be the faithful guy and so I always acted the same in ME.

I even had NO romance in ME2 because I already had romanced Liara in ME1 (imported save) and I hated the fact that I would cheat her when starting a new romance in ME2.

Finally reunited with her in ME3 yay
    As I said earlier, my Shepard's have always been true to one squadmate and to one squadmate only. Even when I was deadset on trying out a romance with Thane (I can't resist that voice) even though I romanced Kaidan on ME1, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm just really curious to see how it would shuffle the deck. I'm a sucker for creating life-stories for my Shepard's and give them reasons why they do what they do. So I basically have a 'reason' why my Shepard would go for Garrus on this playthrough. I'm still going for Kaidan on ME3 so... I'm just genuinely curious!
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-20 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted

You gotta romance Tali in ME2 in order to pursue the romance on ME3.
    Damn o well then i`ll go crashing with Tali earlier then planned ..

and for the record i`m a loyal dog IRL so thats why its interesting to not do that for once

Deleted
    Haha...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    That's how he does it! That cheater! King of the bottle shooters my ass.
    Garrus is special, with that big mouth covering his eyes, he needs assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Haha...

Deal With it.
    O i will

PowaH

Remeber that look

Deleted
    Oh god... I just hit the crazy part of image results...

Deleted
    Yvonne FTW Jeez that girl is just hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yvonne FTW Jeez that girl is just hot.
    Nod Nod Nod.

Btw anyone ever hear of Lonely Island a group from the Us? they have a single on a boat ..
    Just found a hilarious shep pic but yeah its only funny when you know lonely Island.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Oh god... I just hit the crazy part of image results...

If sheppard always looked like this i would say the following WOW!! Those Eyes

Deleted
    Awwh, this was one of the featured videos. Tali. <3

Deleted
    Oh my god that video is just cruel

Deleted
    Did Jacob just get a rocket to his face?