actualy it is avaible, i used myne on both normal and insane runs
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Then my game lied to me.
    Oh there will be spanking...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Then my game lied to me.
    Oh there will be spanking...
    That's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That's hot.
    only if it involves tali, samara, liara and miranda

15+ Year Old Account
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    only if it involves tali, samara, liara and miranda
    I enjoyed the thought, until i saw Miranda.
    I just cant cope with that jawline.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Well, apparently he's been right so far. Wouldn't mind seeing some MP action on Earth.

well i could keep ading people to the list of it being hot like jack 2.0, edi, kely chambers and kasumi, but i enjoy miranda alot though so she was part of the first list (romance option in me2 till i got bk with my liara in me3)

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    These "new human N7 classes" piqued my interest....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    These "new human N7 classes" piqued my interest....
    They made me skeptic as hell.

They made me skeptic as hell.
    Honestly, me too. lol

i kinda wanted them to make scoreboards for teams to make it maybe abit more competitive and to promote team play, like each death removes x amount of your teams points, and close proximity to your team mates nets you points with how fast you complete a wave aswell with extra credits given in the end based on how the overall performance was

Quite the bit of FanArt by BoyGTO

nice looking jack that one is

And that smirk on Thane is just super sexy.

Deleted
    She actually looks... happy.
    Heresy.

She actually looks... happy.
    Heresy.
    She looked happy when she was talking about her students, too. You know, before she threatened to tear anyone who messed with them apart.

jack : kids cover your ears. hey gravath F.........
    :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    i kinda wanted them to make scoreboards for teams to make it maybe abit more competitive and to promote team play, like each death removes x amount of your teams points, and close proximity to your team mates nets you points with how fast you complete a wave aswell with extra credits given in the end based on how the overall performance was
    That would essentially make certain classes a negative to play. Infiltrators are a ranged class and staying near them wouldn't work as a sentinel, soldier or vanguard. The best offense in Mass Effect 3 isn't always staying near to each other. The best offense is controlling aggro so your team mates can set up cross fires or just go to town while you hold the attention of mobs. Staying around each other can be just as bad as staying away from each other.

For example if you and your team mate are behind the same cover and a ravager is firing at you. Move and allow your team mate to attack the ravager without threat of being hit since it is focusing on you. This is one of the reasons why turrets, drones, and decoy are so powerful. Because they draw and hold aggro.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

not saying it has to be that way exacly, was just giving some ideas on how they could do it