Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    On another topic, has anyone seen the endings with low EMS yet? One of the devs said on Twitter those would be worth checking out.
    Im gonna check out Low EMS Destroy, might be fun.
    Shame i have nothing to record with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And Bioware could threaten to stop releasing games to Xbox. Would piss off EA, but thats just icing on the cake.
    Think of the backlash that would cause. O.o

Now I'm actually tempted to see how that would turn out. I'm sure every PS3- and PC-player in the world would wet themselves with joy.

I'll do low EMS for all of them eventually. It's easy enough. Since I'm on PC, I just gotta edit my EMS with the save editor. lol

I don't get why people complain about the Reapers helping rebuild if you choose Synthesis. During the conversation with the collective of the Reaper minds, aka Godchild aka ancient AI, it is said that in a way the races and the reapers are somehow conjoined afterwards. Since everyone is affected by the wave of energy and they now share something like a great consensus.

What interests me is the task the Reapers will fulfill after everything is rebuilt. Will they serve as gigantic servers for knowledge or will they continue to build something. Share your thoughts
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold those in high esteem who think alike rather than those who think differently - Nietzsche

Lol, ban wave last week

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/12648106

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonine09 View Post
    Will they serve as gigantic servers for knowledge
    Probably this. They do contain the combined knowledge of every species that have existed for more than a billion years.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonine09 View Post
    What interests me is the task the Reapers will fulfill after everything is rebuilt. Will they serve as gigantic servers for knowledge or will they continue to build something. Share your thoughts
    They could also be a pretty damn impressive army if and when life from another galaxy decides to come say hello.

Deleted
    1151 players, really?
    Is the game too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    They could also be a pretty damn impressive army if and when life from another galaxy decides to come say hello.
    Catalyst Shepard talked about that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally made no sense still.
    I haven't read the first 400pages, I only bet ME3 finally two days ago, and saw the new endings today.

Issues I have;
    1. All the fleets were going to a Rendezvous spot. Meanwhile the Mass Relays get destroyed. How would they all get home.
    2. Synthesis ending, evening is a synthetic, the grandfather and grandchild at the end don't seem to mention anything about synthetic, I mean, why would the kid ask did it really happen, if he was part synthetic and his eyes were green.
    3. Shepard wasn't Shepard at the end of the Control ending, he was some higher force, but what was he, and like, how did he become that sort of thing, he was Reaper-ish, but good.
    4. Harbringer/StarChild, etc *Bet we will never know*

There is more stuff, but mainly just a lack of explanation by Bioware; Rachni, etc. But eh.
    If anyone can answer that other stuff, I would be happy.
    I dislike how the indoctrination possibility was scraped, but eh.

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 10:03 PM ----------

1151 players, really?
    Is the game too hard?
    Was thinking the same thing.
    The hell would you want to cheat on a game like this, it's not like CoD and highscores, it's a horde mode type game, some people, so stupid. I hope they get banned, FOREVERS! ahahahahhaaha.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    1. All the fleets were going to a Rendezvous spot. Meanwhile the Mass Relays get destroyed. How would they all get home.
    FTL Travel. It would take A LOT longer than relays, but it could be done.
    2. Synthesis ending, evening is a synthetic, the grandfather and grandchild at the end don't seem to mention anything about synthetic, I mean, why would the kid ask did it really happen, if he was part synthetic and his eyes were green.
    Could be a new species later on (since the old man says details were lost in time, it's safe to assume quite a while had passed)
    3. Shepard wasn't Shepard at the end of the Control ending, he was some higher force, but what was he, and like, how did he become that sort of thing, he was Reaper-ish, but good.
    The catalyst states that his corporeal being will be absorbed, but his thoughts and memories would remain. He would lose his connection to his kind, but would remain aware of their existence. I think he basically [I]became[/I] the Reapers. A sort of god, if you will.
    4. Harbringer/StarChild, etc *Bet we will never know*
    Not really sure where to go with this one so... yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The catalyst states that his corporeal being will be absorbed, but his thoughts and memories would remain. He would lose his connection to his kind, but would remain aware of their existence.
    Shepard did die, but his memories, thoughts etc made the new being.
    But its not Shepard anymore, its just a clone that thinks like him and remembers everything Shepard ever had in his mind.
    Its just watching over the galaxy as a protector, but forever alone.
    So exactly what the Starchild said.

Imagine what Harbringer must think after spending so much time and effort to subjucate Shepard, just to find itself subjucated to Shepards will.

Shepard did die, but his memories, thoughts etc made the new being.
    But its not Shepard anymore, its just a clone that thinks like him and remembers everything Shepard ever had in his mind.
    So exactly what the Starchild said.
    Aye, my Shepard referred to the one that we know as "her former Self," "her," or "she" and never as "I" or "me." A different being with the same memories.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-06-27 at 12:12 PM.

I really liked all the stuff they added. Everything extra they did was an improvement in my eyes. That being said, I was hoping for more. Gonna spoiler the rest of this post. I thought the Refusal ending was kind of badass. I love how it revealed that Space God was in fact the evil Reaper master. Was not expecting that. Hated that in the Shepard lives destroy ending it didn't show a little more after the breathing scene. That seemed like a fairly obvious place where some expansion would be greatly loved. Even if it was something small like Shep being pulled out of the rubble by a rescue team. Maybe 5-10 seconds of dialogue with a squad mate, or Hackett, or whoever. That'd have been cool. Still more than I expected honestly.

I loved how they repaired the citadel, but declared Shep dead without ever finding him.
    Must be awkward when he shows up and sees his name on that wall.
    Would probably be like, "Seriously, guys? This shit again?"

Deleted
    First attempt at recording the LOW EMS Destroy:
    Lost connection to EA servers during cutscene which interrupted it and froze shepard infront of a burning tube (the one you shoot).

First attempt at recording the LOW EMS Destroy:
    Lost connection to EA servers during cutscene which interrupted it and froze shepard infront of a burning tube (the one you shoot).
    Haha, the game is trying to tell you something.

"You shall not pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    In my opinion, it's the worst one. Probably one of the worst one I've seen in any franchise. It feels so out of place for Shepard to go "Yeah ok, so everyone dies. Whatever. Who cares? I did my best."
    Totally agree. That felt REALLY weird.

Deleted
    Haha, the game is trying to tell you something.

"You shall not pass!"
    EA is working for the reapers.

Also for whoever is trying by editing assets:
    You have to replay Cerb attack for it to work. Editing and then playing from citadel return wont work.

Also for whoever is trying by editing assets:
    You have to replay Cerb attack for it to work. Editing and then playing from citadel return wont work.
    That was me and yes I know. I'd be doing it on one of the playthroughs that I don't have yet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    In my opinion, it's the worst one. Probably one of the worst one I've seen in any franchise. It feels so out of place for Shepard to go "Yeah ok, so everyone dies. Whatever. Who cares? I did my best."
    People actually wanted it. They wanted an option for Shepard to stand by his ideals, to not compromise anything whatsoever, to refuse the choices given by the "enemy". Even though it had been established over and over again that the Reapers couldn't be defeated conventionally. And Bioware delivered.

I think it's pretty cool that the next cycle defeats the Reapers by using the information Liara seeded throughout the galaxy though. Which was something people asked for as well as an extension of the above.

Deleted
    People actually wanted it. They wanted an option for Shepard to stand by his ideals, to not compromise anything whatsoever, to refuse the choices given by the "enemy". Even though it had been established over and over again that the Reapers couldn't be defeated conventionally. And Bioware delivered.

I think it's pretty cool that the next cycle defeats the Reapers by using the information Liara seeded throughout the galaxy though. Which was something people asked for as well as an extension of the above.
    Just a shame we never saw the reapers actually win.