10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Looks can be deceiving, without a confirmation there is no guarantee it's Shepard.
    The breath scene is called ShepLives in the files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Oh come on man, the only way to let Mordin live is to kill Wrex on Virmire. Killing Wrex is as bad as killing Mordin.
    I disagree.
    Wrex opposes you and shoves a shotgun in your face, and the only punishment for a rebel is death.

Mordin is simply disagreeing with you and is willing to die for his belief in what he thinks is right. Hes a Gandhi, with a gun.

You know... I always thought Mordin's death was better without the singing (if you let him go up without the Paragon interrupt).

"Genophage cured. Krogan freed. New beginning, for all of us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp_gU_YAI20

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    You know... I always thought Mordin's death was better without the singing (if you let him go up without the Paragon interrupt).

"Genophage cured. Krogan freed. New beginning, for all of us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp_gU_YAI20
    I agree.
    I found that very fitting to his character, it shows that hes content with how things turned out, accepting that his end has come and that hes hopeful that his sacrifise will result in a better tomorrow.
    A mans death.

Unlike the singing which can just be a way to take his mind off the fact that hes about to die.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-28 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leviathans = Thorians?

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Did people stopped playing MP since the EC or what ? o_O
    Haven't touched it since I soloed the challenge on Saturday.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Leviathans = Thorians?

If this happens, then mind = blown. But I do find it unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised if it's much older than anyone has ever expected it to be though.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 11:35 PM ----------

Thinking of the Thorian, by the way, I came to think of something else. People complained about Renegade being absolutely terrible in ME3. But does anyone remember what happens if you take the Renegade path after you get the Cipher from Shiala on Feros? You shoot her twice in the back of the head.

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 12:19 AM ----------

Oh yeah, and Fist. And Wrex too if you were a bastard.

Now that I think about it, ME2 actually went extremely easy on the Renegade players, setting an expectation that ME3 would be the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Leviathans = Thorians?
    I know they're big, but do they get spaceship big?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Thinking of the Thorian, by the way, I came to think of something else. People complained about Renegade being absolutely terrible in ME3. But does anyone remember what happens if you take the Renegade path after you get the Cipher from Shiala on Feros? You shoot her twice in the back of the head.
    For some reason, I have never shot Shiala, even on a Renegade Shep. Dunno why, I guess I just feel kinda bad for her at that point, knowing that she was enslaved to Saren's *cough*Sovereign's*cough* will and then enslaved to the Thorian. Why kill her? She cooperated. I also never shoot that asari scientist on Virmire either. Even as a renegade I never really shoot people without a good reason I guess.
    Putin khuliyo

For some reason, I have never shot Shiala, even on a Renegade Shep. Dunno why, I guess I just feel kinda bad for her at that point, knowing that she was enslaved to Saren's *cough*Sovereign's*cough* will and then enslaved to the Thorian. Why kill her? She cooperated. I also never shoot that asari scientist on Virmire either. Even as a renegade I never really shoot people without a good reason I guess.
    Now that I know what the consequences are, I always shoot the scientist on Virmire. lol

so my question is the three ending have MASSIVELY change the mass effect universe. how do the make more games in the future when the universe goes in 3 completely different ways?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    so my question is the three ending have MASSIVELY change the mass effect universe. how do the make more games in the future when the universe goes in 3 completely different ways?
    Pick one canon ending, make import functionality that changes the universe based on your choice (potentially a massive undertaking), or make a prequel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    Make them occur concurrently with the current stories, is my guess. Or go back in time and make a game about the First Contact War. But yeah, making a game that occurs after ME3 that allows for all three endings to be cannon would be difficult, if not downright impossible.

This, sadly, may be the end of Mass Effect. Who knows.
    Putin khuliyo

This, sadly, may be the end of Mass Effect. Who knows.
    We know it's not. Muzyka already said they have plans for the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Pick one canon ending, make import functionality that changes the universe based on your choice (potentially a massive undertaking), or make a prequel.
    The thing is, the changes from one ending to another are just so massive that it might be too much effort to follow up. You'd have one universe full of Synthetic/Organics, One heavily damaged with all synthetics dead, and one with benign, Shepard-controlled Reapers. It's too disparate.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 08:29 PM ----------

We know it's not. Muzyka already said they have plans for the next one.
    Oooh. Interesting.
    Putin khuliyo

The thing is, the changes from one ending to another are just so massive that it might be too much effort to follow up. You'd have one universe full of Synthetic/Organics, One heavily damaged with all synthetics dead, and one with benign, Shepard-controlled Reapers. It's too disparate.
    That's why I said it was potentially a massive undertaking. It's the least likely scenario of all of them, but still a possible one. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, is the extended cut worth another playthrough? I've been thinking about making an infiltrator, but yeah...
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    Hey guys, is the extended cut worth another playthrough? I've been thinking about making an infiltrator, but yeah...
    In my opinion, yes, it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, yes, it is.
    Alright, awesome. Now time to decide to import my Shepard with a Black Widow rifle or the one that doesn't screw over the Krogans by having Wreav being in charge. Meh, decisions.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    Alright, awesome. Now time to decide to import my Shepard with a Black Widow rifle or the one that doesn't screw over the Krogans by having Wreav being in charge. Meh, decisions.
    The one that doesn't screw over the krogan, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    OR! They can do something like more dragon age 2 style, something before or during mass effect 1, not such a "Let's save the universe!" kind of story, where we could pick between a couple of races ~ it would be quite nice imo.
    Only if they do it better than they did with DA2. :/