Big Mass Effect fan here, never been in this thread before. What do you guys still talk about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Big Mass Effect fan here, never been in this thread before. What do you guys still talk about?
    I don´t quite know what there still is to discuss after so many pages and months after ME3. The is nothing really new especially regarding ME4 so I try to confine myself to just reading this thread every now and then.

Also great that this thread is still running despite the lack of infos and new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    This thread is just going in circles after so many pages with people ocasionally linking meme pictures and other things. Discussions will get more focused once ME4 info becomes available i guess.

It's too bad they ditched the weekend challenges or I'd still be playing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's too bad they ditched the weekend challenges or I'd still be playing regularly.
    I never played in the multiplayer, but from what I read on various forums it seems ME3 had better MMO end-game than SW:tOR.

Started playing SWTOR after it went F2P, gave up after I received a message at level 10 that I'd earn less XP than those buying the damn coins, so I can't speak to that.

You can't compare the two games at all. Apples and oranges type of thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    This thread is just going in circles after so many pages with people ocasionally linking meme pictures and other things. Discussions will get more focused once ME4 info becomes available i guess.
    But not in this thread since ME4 will be in its own thread
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Started playing SWTOR after it went F2P, gave up after I received a message at level 10 that I'd earn less XP than those buying the damn coins, so I can't speak to that.

Leveling without paying will make you so underleved its not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I never played in the multiplayer, but from what I read on various forums it seems ME3 had better MMO end-game than SW:tOR.
    I wouldnt call horde mode end-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but SWTOR made playing Darth Vader boring! How many whacks of the light saber to get to the center of a random sand person? 99!

The combat setup in SWTOR is just so boring that playing beyond story wasn't fun, while Mass Effect 3 really seemed to nail their combat design to the point that even just running around as a Krogan smashing the same npcs over and over and over is fun.

They should have made a cross over DLC! I want a commando soldier class, a Jedi Vanguard, a Jawa Engineer!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Playing as a dark side sith warrior might have been one of the most enjoyable game experiences i ever had.
    Minus the typical MMO aspekts ofc featuring sand warriors being lightsaber resistant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Leveling without paying will make you so underleved its not even funny.
    I had a feeling that would be the case. Bunch of bandwidth wasted downloading that game. >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing as a dark side sith warrior might have been one of the most enjoyable game experiences i ever had.
    Minus the typical MMO aspekts ofc featuring sand warriors being lightsaber resistant.
    Force Choking people to death was always fun.

I just play a bit of sniper Mass Effect MP again. I've forgotten how easy it is to head shot things compared to a sniper in Tf2. And the spacebar.... spacebar does everything.... Dying on the ground and your teammate has to walk up to you or risk doing a somersault on your body.

Deleted
    Running to take cover from enemy fire only to stick to a wall right infront of the enemy...

Not related, but fuck the police, i figured you guys needed to see this:

So a woman have committed murder, looting and cannibalism and Geralt saves her because durr woman and kills the law enforcers.
    Damnit Geralt, i thought you were better than this.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-08-14 at 11:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So a woman have committed murder, looting and cannibalism and Geralt saves her because durr woman and kills the law enforcers.
    Damnit Geralt, i thought you were better than this.
    Everything I've learned about Geralt (from witcher 2) is that he saves the ladies for the sexy time. Its always about the sexy time yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Force Choking jawas to death was always fun.
    Fixed that for me.

I'm bad, but damn it, I was laughing my ass off the way the little guy was kicking his legs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm amused by simple things. Someone needs to make a 10 hour loop of this.
    Putin khuliyo

That beard might just be enough to make me interested in Witcher 3, not kidding. Never liked the look of Geralt in 1 & 2.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Its been some time since we had a bearded main character.
    Maybe society will finally get back on track.
    Oh who am i kidding?

And before anyone mentions it, the "scruff"/stubb isnt a beard.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-08-15 at 12:02 PM.

Gah the Citadel DLC has ruined me. After playing it, every time I hear Shep say, "I should go," I giggle like an idiot.