its a pity that nobody plays the multiplayer but the singleplayer story in it is prety awesome
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    What cracks me up about this is that not only are Rosalind Lutece/FemShep voiced by the same VA, but also, just like Robert Lutece is Rosalind Lutece from a parallel universe, BroShep could be interpreted as FemShep from a parallel ME universe.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What cracks me up about this is that not only are Rosalind Lutece/FemShep voiced by the same VA, but also, just like Robert Lutece is Rosalind Lutece from a parallel universe, BroShep could be interpreted as FemShep from a parallel ME universe.
    Would have been an awesome twist in the Citadel DLC if the other Shepard was not merely a clone but the other gender Shepard from a different parallel universe.

At least the other gender Shep should not kill him/herself at the end because that would be an amazing romance.

Fem shep and male shep should totally hook up. Their relationship would be classified as hetero or masturbation.

Deleted
    If BioWare was japanese, that would have happened.

Oh there is some lost potential...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Would have been an awesome twist in the Citadel DLC if the other Shepard was not merely a clone but the other gender Shepard from a different parallel universe.

At least the other gender Shep should not kill him/herself at the end because that would be an amazing romance.
    "I love you Shepard"

"I love you too Shepard"

"We'll bang okay"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    "I love you Shepard"

"I love you too Shepard"

"We'll bang okay"
    "I should go."

Deleted
    "I should go."
    *Garrus walks in*

"Woah, parallel Shepard knows how to calibrate"

If that ever happens bro-shep would get pregnant and give birth to twin boys, Jim and Bexley (named after London zero-gee football star Jim-Bexley Speed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    If that ever happens bro-shep would get pregnant and give birth to twin boys, Jim and Bexley (named after London zero-gee football star Jim-Bexley Speed).
    The offspring of Bro/FemShep would come out of the womb wielding a Black Widow and eat Reapers before teething.
    Putin khuliyo

So i'm sorry to say i never beat mass effect 1, 2 is what got me into the series.
    I recently remembered i have the game in my collection, and im not sure why i didn't get into it... maybe 2 spoiled me gameplay wise, it isn't as fluid, and the side quests are mostly meh, but i'm enjoying the main story and the fact that team composition actually matters.
    playing an infiltrator and gonna take it through 2 and 3 again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    So i'm sorry to say i never beat mass effect 1, 2 is what got me into the series.
    I recently remembered i have the game in my collection, and im not sure why i didn't get into it... maybe 2 spoiled me gameplay wise, it isn't as fluid, and the side quests are mostly meh, but i'm enjoying the main story and the fact that team composition actually matters.
    playing an infiltrator and gonna take it through 2 and 3 again.
    Yeah, when I talk to people about ME1 I basically tell them that the reason you play it is for the story. The combat is pretty meh, and even tho I have fun driving around in the mako, planet exploration gets a bit tedious afterawhile so I end up skipping a lot and just focusing on the main quests. But imo, its definitely worth it even tho they added in Genesis to 2 so you *technically* don't have to. I feel there are some little side quests (like Conrad Verner) that make it worth it a lot.

BioWare doing a Mass Effect Keep (or Mass Effect Citadel???) prior to the next ME would be kinda cool and would really help in a lot of these regards.

Deleted
    They just might.
    But the gibbed save editor is really great (unlike the DA one) and you can edit EVERYTHING down to the miniature ships in the cabin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yeah, when I talk to people about ME1 I basically tell them that the reason you play it is for the story. The combat is pretty meh, and even tho I have fun driving around in the mako, planet exploration gets a bit tedious afterawhile so I end up skipping a lot and just focusing on the main quests. But imo, its definitely worth it even tho they added in Genesis to 2 so you *technically* don't have to. I feel there are some little side quests (like Conrad Verner) that make it worth it a lot.
    How is it possible to have fun in the steaming pile of shit known as the Mako?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The mako is not that bad, its the lack of imagination in the planets being at fault and gravity defying climbing being needed with planets like Nodacrux, pretty much all side missions / planets and buildings is built from the same 3-4 ones with the only thing differing them is the color of the dirt with there being perhaps 30 worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is fun for the main missions. When the other exploration has you climb the retarded mountains. Then it isn't fun any more. But I enjoy the Mako, in limited exposure that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    It is fun for the main missions. When the other exploration has you climb the retarded mountains. Then it isn't fun any more. But I enjoy the Mako, in limited exposure that is.
    You mean how one tire in Lava= critical mission failure? Granted you almost have to attempt to drive into the lava to do it.

"I should go."
    I should stay...

I had a brilliant time with the Mako, blasting it off mountains and ridges was a hoot!