Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I really want to learn more of ME4
    Have to agree with this. By the way, i constantly see people talking about whether it will be a sequel, prequel or even during the same time as shepards timeline. I never do see any considerations that they might just use the universe and its lore, but rather make a "parallel universe" so to speak. Basically using all existing stuff like races, planets and so on, but making a totally different story from ME1-3. Of course, they could have already confirmed it will be in the exact same universe, but last time i checked the answer seemed a bit vague.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yeah, I don't have any problems finding groups either. Considering it's been 2½ years (holy fuck) I'm quite surprised.
    Thinking about how much time has passed since ME3's release scares the shit out of me. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday.

I just hope that the wait for ME4 is over next year because I want to get sucked into that universe again. I have played the ME series so many times and I think its time for a game that finally manages to really bind me to it's will like ME1-3 did. I haven't played any game since ME3 that really sucked my soul into the game and really had a such amazing universe like ME has (DA:I will probably be the fist game since ME3 that manages it)

Oh and a MP is a must have for ME4 because the ME3 one was absolutely fantastic.

DA:I MP will definitely help finetune things even more.

Deleted
    The only thing that ME4's MP should have is more game modes other that the horde mode of ME3. It was fun but I think that a few more modes would help a lot. The only thing that they should stay away from is actual PvP because I loved the Co-op feeling in ME3. Fighting against actual people would suck.

That, and it would be a pain in the buttocks to balance biotics against everything else. People would get flung off the map in seconds.

What little I've heard of Inquisition's mode sounds good though. Having both horde mode and some sort of "dungeon" to progress in would be nice.

Deleted
    That, and it would be a pain in the buttocks to balance biotics against everything else. People would get flung off the map in seconds.

What little I've heard of Inquisition's mode sounds good though. Having both horde mode and some sort of "dungeon" to progress in would be nice.
    Yeah the balancing would be horrible. I could imagine a few other modes besides horde mode:

Kind of like a PvE mission with bosses and stuff (dungeon mode or something)
    A mode that involves vehicles would be amazing (tanks or other smaller combat vehicles) - conquest or something (with a big zone and various objectives like capturing zones and so on)
    An unlimited horde mode without waves just enemies after enemies.
    King of the Hill would be a classic

My wildest dream would be a space fighting mode with smaller fighters or even big ass capital ships against other ships (your team against enemies or even against other players). That would be like the best shit that this game´s MP could ever see.

10+ Year Old Account

Biotics where not exactly balanced in single player either but it could be solved by ME2 mechanics, where if shields are not removed first its impossible to send people flying, biotics would not be the only issue with pvp in mp, could still be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakiru View Post
    Decided to do some MP today.
    Got an instant group each time I looked for a game. I think there were even some new people among them.
    It always surprises me how many people still play it.
    It's awesome.
    I'm kinda tempted to play it this weekend. Got little else to do. Three day weekend thanks to overstaffing by my boss.
    Putin khuliyo

Multiplayer is still very much alive on PC, and I think that is a great thing, because that was definately what made Mass Effect 3 an epic game. Very happy to see them put it into Dragon Age: Inquisition too, and if they can do the mode right in DA:I, it bodes well for the next Mass Effect game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever got the Krogan Warlord would be victorious. Charge and melee and the other player is dead. It would be like Oddjob all over again.

I just want to see the after effects of what happened in ME3. Like how every other race is doing. Or how politics are now because of the Reapers. It also could be interesting to learn that the citadel races weren't the intended targets of the harvest. And that it was another civilization in the Galaxy that is more advanced than the current known races.

They develop FTL technology from a Prothean library. Figured out from that library to not use the relays. Built an empire and expanded it to work with an advanced form of FTL.

Getting close to page 1000....

10+ Year Old Account
    Number of pages here strangely coincides with number of hours I've approximately spent on ME series.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did it!

A dedication to the MMO-C BioWare community.

Deleted
    Wow this thread has grown a lot since my active time here a long time ago.

The ME community is as amazing as the game series and the universe.

This deserves a celebration!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Number of pages here strangely coincides with number of hours I've approximately spent on ME series.
    I've probably spend 1000 hours in the ME3 MP alone. The overall series would be much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Party group photo for reaching 1000 pages
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Quote Originally Posted by Drakiru View Post
    Party group photo for reaching 1000 pages

Based Prothy the Prothean in the back striking a pose. Avatar of Awesome, rather than Vengeance. Of course, Wrex, Harbinger of Badassitude is next to him.

Congratulations with 1000 pages, MMO-Champion Mass Effect fan-community!

Touching moment. Glad I'm here to share it with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    Getting close to page 1000....
    Appropriate last post for page 999.