Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    because 15 is more than enough

As my good friend Sten would say, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    As my good friend Sten would say, no.
    Or rather: "noe"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    When are we getting that discussion about why ME3 didn't get 36 different endings?
    That discussion have been taken in here loads of times already, this thread is going in circles at this point.

As for space exploration, i doubt we will see anything worthy of that term but space combat flying could be interesting.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even now, i wonder if the ending is real. So much clue that it might actually be some kind of dream, shepard is still on earth, on the battlefield after being hit by the reaper beam. such as,

- how could he have survive that beam ans still be able to walk and talk.
    - why is anderson on the citadel
    - why is the illusive man on the citadel, i thougth the beam was the only way in.
    - Why is shepard hold his waist and bleeding, he didn't get shot.
    - later on, when shpard talk to the kid, it looks like he is in space, how can he breath.
    - why is resolution of the conflict just a matter of choice, i was expecting reaper control geth guarding the citadel, maybe even fight keepers somehow.

No i realize this is the ending, we are not going to get another one, but if bioware come out and say, "we got you, all of it was a dream, here's what really happen", it wouldn't shock me.

have a look to this video

BioWare has already said that it is the real thing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i know that, but i can't shake the feeling.

Mass effect is not the only game/movie/book that i reject the cannon ending or part of story, in favor to my own imagination or well crafted fan fiction. star wars prequel are some of them.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Even now, i wonder if the ending is real. So much clue that it might actually be some kind of dream, shepard is still on earth, on the battlefield after being hit by the reaper beam. such as,

- how could he have survive that beam ans still be able to walk and talk.
    - why is anderson on the citadel
    - why is the illusive man on the citadel, i thougth the beam was the only way in.
    - Why is shepard hold his waist and bleeding, he didn't get shot.
    - later on, when shpard talk to the kid, it looks like he is in space, how can he breath.
    - why is resolution of the conflict just a matter of choice, i was expecting reaper control geth guarding the citadel, maybe even fight keepers somehow.
    - Shepard is basically a cyborg, a lot of implants were implemented to bring her back to life and keep her alive. Plus the beam didn't hit her directly.
    - He followed Shepard into the beam after Shepard killed all husks in vicinity including Marauder Shields and his brother Marauder Health
    - He went to the Citadel even before Reapers moved it to Earth - as explained after you raid the Cerberus HQ along with the revelation that Citadel is The Catalyst.
    - She was shot by Marauder Shields - right before you got the controls back from the cut scene. Or something like that I don't exactly remember which were first husks or Marauder
    - Shields to maximum.
    - Keepers are no longer under the control of Reapers, why would you want to fight them? Every resolution of every conflict is a matter of choice. Shepard freed Geth from reaper control (or eradicated them) in the Quarrian vs Geth case.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2014-01-27 at 02:31 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Really now, someone copied EWW?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really now, someone copied EWW?
    pardon my ignorance, but what is EWW?

Deleted
    pardon my ignorance, but what is EWW?
    "Everything Wrong With" by CinemaSins
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-01-31 at 01:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i know that, but i can't shake the feeling.

Mass effect is not the only game/movie/book that i reject the cannon ending or part of story, in favor to my own imagination or well crafted fan fiction. star wars prequel are some of them.
    I agree. I've created my own epilogue to deal with the ending of Mass Effect 3 and it's freaking awesome. I've reached the point where my own epilogue is simply how Mass Effect 3 has ended for me.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I agree. I've created my own epilogue to deal with the ending of Mass Effect 3 and it's freaking awesome. I've reached the point where my own epilogue is simply how Mass Effect 3 has ended for me.
    Maybe this would be something for you?

And this is worth mentioning again.

Never tried it myself, though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    And this is worth mentioning again.

Never tried it myself, though.
    ok now, i will sound like the stupidest poster ever here, but, i had no idea mass effect was modable
    is there any notable mod, beside that edited ending? (i don't know, like tali picture FFS)

Edit: actually there is an edited tali picture (and a good one as that)
    http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/75/
    man, now i got to replay the trilogy once more (need to find 200 hours in my real life)

you gotta love the PC community. Not taking any shit from anyone, ending sucks? gotta make a new one. I just find this completely amazing.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2014-02-01 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh mods, makes PC gaming so much fun. I just wish the mods for Sins of a Solar Empire were farther along. Such a great game, ripe for modding.

All the PC Mass Effect games have been moddable to some extent. Glorious master race!

Deleted
    Is there a mod for removing Chobot?

I just ignore her on every playthrough. She goes away eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tell her to fuck off the first time you reach the citadel and she is gone for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, she is funny. A great parody on the modern newsmakers.

Who really annoys me is Traynor. Kelly in ME2 was so amazing. Why the hell evil developers killed her in ME3?! I can understand killing Mordin. I can tolerate killing Legion. I don't mind killing Shepard. I even can stand killing old fart Anderson. But sweet Kelly? Why?! :-(