10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    You know, I'm almost convinced that Valve built Steam out of Reaper tech and now I'm indoctrinated into buying more games . . .
    Yah and people complain about origin, which is only used for games you where going to get anyway.

Deleted
    WHY CAN-NOT EQUIP GEAR SLOT IN MULTIPLAYER D:
    Want my 30% shields

Looks like the servers were derping, had to restart.

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 05:01 AM ----------

Carrying SO hard
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-07-14 at 03:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Yah and people complain about origin, which is only used for games you where going to get anyway.
    My only beef with origin is that its selection isnt as wide as Steams.
    Steam/Origin is pretty great for getting and gathering games in a single place like an futuristic omnitool.
    Hopefully, one day, we will get a version that encompases EVERY game publishing company and whatever the game, you just log in and get whichever you want ranging from EA to square enix to Sony without needing to go to a shop because the game isnt availible in this ultrasweet system.

Gentlemen, the future is here.

Steam is the sole reason i started paying for games.
    The convinience even made me to finally get the Crysis games, all 3. Might had something to do with Crysis 2 beingg 50% off.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-14 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    Damnit... people are waking up.
    Getting level 17 soldiers (and rank 17... with rank 1 avengers )and engineers using rank 1 geth pulse rifles in reaper gold :\

Ugh, I should have done my gold run last night it seems.

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 01:42 PM ----------

OH! Today's the day for the BioWare panel!

Deleted
    Had a pretty good run on Male quarian engy, Batarian soldier was a bit slow to dodge banshees and went down a couple of times but managed to focus down my scan targets.

Then I ran a farm run

Holy crap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Had a pretty good run on Male quarian engy, Batarian soldier was a bit slow to dodge banshees and went down a couple of times but managed to focus down my scan targets.

Then I ran a farm run
    I could use you to help keep Oni alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, xsaxbitx did better than I would lulz.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    You git =( Mr sniffle sniffle Oni keeps making my targets fly away so I can't aim shit.
    Just because of that, I added him =X
    It was annoying that out of 15 enemies, you managed to always pick the one i was aiming at.
    Every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I could use you to help keep Oni alive.
    Probably better on my Tankian (Turian sentinel with full Shield equipment, Falcon for knockbacks and Fully debuff specced Warp) or Justicar then

Fun fact: No one has been able to beat Wave 10 on Platinum at SDCC so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Fun fact: No one has been able to beat Wave 10 on Platinum at SDCC so far.
    Be interesting to see if you can still Firebase White it on platinum...
    Should be able to with decent people so long as they don't mix in Reapers/Cerberus :\

any sugestion on map and class combos for this weekends challenge? been using my asari adept for biotic combos and such but the best i got was to wave 9
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Huh. Just discovered that I have the Vorcha Soldier. Never knew I had unlocked that. Time to try out the Flamer!

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 07:43 PM ----------

Oh, and I just had a game with a lucky bastard wielding Particle Rifle X. Talk about jelly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Huh. Just discovered that I have the Vorcha Soldier. Never knew I had unlocked that. Time to try out the Flamer!

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 07:43 PM ----------

Oh, and I just had a game with a lucky bastard wielding Particle Rifle X. Talk about jelly...
    Haven't had ANY weapon unlocks since about a week before it was added
    Just constant ammo and gear upgrades.

Game screen just constantly freezing now and crashed when I tried to close background apps incase... great.
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-07-14 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    any sugestion on map and class combos for this weekends challenge? been using my asari adept for biotic combos and such but the best i got was to wave 9
    I think in terms of easiest... Firebase Ghost > Giant > Dagger.
    The fastest is hands down Firebase Glacier

Of course every class combo can beat Reapers gold... but I think having someone who does massive damage against armor makes life a lot easier. Thus, it's an infiltrator with Krysae/BW/Valiant, someone with Reegar (Shreder/Barrel/shotgun amp/Armor pen ammo), or Hu Soldier/Geth Infiltrator with Claymore (shreder/Smart choke/shotgun amp/armor pen ammo)

1) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...1PALLRi9@0JEN@ - Very safe, beginner friendly build. An infiltrator that's quite tanky, and is still effective even without proximity mine (which many feel is hard to aim)

2) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#53PDPHR[9@0JEH@ - Very buff, unkillable Krogan Vanguard that simple hits really hard with Reegar. Player has to get used to zoning banshees though which might take practice

3) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...0KAMLRT9@0PEHB - Shoot claymore -> Adrenaline rush (which auto reloads your gun) -> Shoot claymore -> grenade ravangers, brutes, banshees

Sweet Mother of God, the Vorcha Soldier is brilliant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    I think in terms of easiest... Firebase Ghost > Giant > Dagger.
    The fastest is hands down Firebase Glacier

Of course every class combo can beat Reapers gold... but I think having someone who does massive damage against armor makes life a lot easier. Thus, it's an infiltrator with Krysae/BW/Valiant, someone with Reegar (Shreder/Barrel/shotgun amp/Armor pen ammo), or Hu Soldier/Geth Infiltrator with Claymore (shreder/Smart choke/shotgun amp/armor pen ammo)

1) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...1PALLRi9@0JEN@ - Very safe, beginner friendly build. An infiltrator that's quite tanky, and is still effective even without proximity mine (which many feel is hard to aim)

2) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#53PDPHR[9@0JEH@ - Very buff, unkillable Krogan Vanguard that simple hits really hard with Reegar. Player has to get used to zoning banshees though which might take practice

3) http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...0KAMLRT9@0PEHB - Shoot claymore -> Adrenaline rush (which auto reloads your gun) -> Shoot claymore -> grenade ravangers, brutes, banshees
    SHIELDS for DAIZE ^.^ (and 50% DR is fun)
    How do you get the Falcon to do full damage... no wai it does over 700 damage when it takes 2-3 shots to kill a normal Geth on gold :s

Deleted
    Makes me sad that i still dont have turian sentinel.
    Oh well, atleast i have the krogan that covers half my screen.
    3150 shields is nothing to scoff at.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-14 at 06:52 PM.