15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    My canon ending would probably be IT. Making my canon a cliffhanger, but at least it's stays within the theme of the game.

But it may become problematic depending on what they are going to do next in the Mass Effect series, if they make no mention & or fuzzy details (reapers defeated, end of) I guess I would be fine.
    My ending is also IT. I actually posted my epilogue here a few dozen pages pack (maybe even a 100 pages already).
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    My ending is also IT. I actually posted my epilogue here a few dozen pages pack (maybe even a 100 pages already).
    I'll check if I can find it.

If I had mad movie editing skillz I would do a custom made movie ending, starting from when the beam hits. I'd use flashbacks on all the past reaper & prothean technology Shepard has encountered, followed by a "Wake up Shepard" and there's my cliffhanger.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/03/07/h...mass-effect-3/

Can't believe it's already been a year. One hell of a ride indeed!

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 08:23 PM ----------

Got the Valiant VIII in the first pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my hands on the Geth Juggernaut, jesus christ this thing is overpowered. Don't even need a gun, just run around spamming blasts at everything that moves.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    1% plat runs and 41% of all runs fail
    Lawl
    Surprised harrier is still no.1, Prefer Hurricane now and want lancer :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I'll check if I can find it.

If I had mad movie editing skillz I would do a custom made movie ending, starting from when the beam hits. I'd use flashbacks on all the past reaper & prothean technology Shepard has encountered, followed by a "Wake up Shepard" and there's my cliffhanger.
    Below is the post I was talking about. It's on page 673, so almost 100 pages ago. It follows the Destroy ending. Wether it truly follows the IT, I don't know. This is simply what I got from all of it and what gives me the most satisfying feeling. Just click the blue >> next to my name in the quote and it will redirect you to my post (if you didn't know that). It's quite the lenghty post, hence why I didn't fully quote it.

Being a huge fan of the soundtrack of Mass Effect, especcialy ME1, I even thought of moments to bring back the greatest songs of the first two games into this epilogue scene. The songs being End (Reprise), From the Wreckage and Victory from ME1 and The End Run from ME2.

From the Wreckage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4Rl8YfcWo) would play as she slowly starts to regain consciousness after fighting of the IT attempt. When the song reaches 1:20 you will finally see Shepard again as she prepares to continue charging the beam. 1:41 She starts her charge.

The End Run would play as Shepard is fighting off Reaper forces on the Citadel. She's being overwhelmed and asks her squad for help. Just listen to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zBdco12LtU and picture the following scenes during the music: ME3 End Run Shepard enters the Citadel but is faced with Reapers. She aks her squadmates for help. 0:00 Shepard's fighting off Reapers 0:09 A few squadmates jump into the teleporter beam 0:12 Shepard fighting 0:15 More squadmates jump 0:18 Shepard fightning 0:29 A Brute charges, but is stopped by Liara's Singularity. 0:32 Squadmates appear out of the shadows. 0:39 Together, they charge. 1:26 Banshee's appear 1:43 Heroes getting the upperhand again 1:51 Banshees destroyed and final push begins. 2:16 The large circular room is in sight. 2:45 They've pushed through the Reaper defenses. 2:49 They arrive at the circular room.

Now, you might think it's weird, but I get teary eyed whenever I picture the moment where her squadmates come to her aid at 0:32. That would be so insanely epic and would embody everything that Mass Effect stands for, imho.

Victory's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md5TFAnyk38) beginning would be where Shepard is being thrown around. At 0:23, she will get up, charge PIM. 0:34 she cuts of PIM's head.

The final scene I described would have the End (Reprise) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZcNZx-N5X4) song playing in the background. The song starts as the camera moves from right to left, covering all your allies and friends. At 0:39, the camera will switch to pictures of the fallen throughout the trilogy. At 0:42 you will finally see them all watching at Normandy. When the tune repeats itself at0:51, the sun will create a sunflare and create an amazing final image of Mass Effect 3.

Just like you said, mad movie editing skills or PhotoShop skills even, I would make images of the key moments in that epilogue. Simply create a few dozen images that change as the music changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    1% plat runs and 41% of all runs fail
    Lawl
    Surprised harrier is still no.1, Prefer Hurricane now and want lancer :3
    Only 1% all off succesful runs are done on Platinum. That pretty much tells how difficult it is.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-07 at 07:59 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Only 1% all off succesful runs are done on Platinum. That pretty much tells how difficult it is.
    It isn't that hard once you get the AI patterns down and focus long range units first.
    First couple waves on Collectors suck, but once you get other units in it gets easier.

For me this DLC takes place right before Cronos station. The Nomrandy goes in for a tune up in preparation for the final battle, which makes sense. I don't see how the dlc could take place after the ending, you need to ignore a lot of things, like how quickly they would have had to repair the citadel to make it possible.
    Last edited by Master Jakken; 2013-03-07 at 08:19 PM.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

Platinum is pretty easy. The hard part is finding 3 competent players to play with.

That said, I finished Lodestar Insanity, so I am just happy for these 3 new shiny upgrades.

The M-11 is in MP. O.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    The M-11 is in MP. O.O
    Suppressor or Wraith?
    Got X both

Just started playing the Multiplayer, god it's so good! I'm soo addicted to it haha!

Suppressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Suppressor.
    I swear, that gun finally made my Volus Adept fun again. Stasis, pop head. Stasis, pop head. Stasis, pop head. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtheoryx View Post
    Just started playing the Multiplayer, god it's so good! I'm soo addicted to it haha!
    My sig is how many Premium Spectre Packs I need to max out my ultra rares.
    Kill me now

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    My sig is how many Premium Spectre Packs I need to max out my ultra rares.
    Kill me now
    Have fun with that. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the M-7 Lancer rifle in the new MP DLC?
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-03-07 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Is the custom Avenger rifle in the new MP DLC?
    M-7 Lancer
    My nemesis.
    I will obtain it one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just remembered the name as you replied. It's an absolute piece of beauty in SP, stick a mag upgrade and a stability dampener and it's golden. Though if you've got Adrenaline rush, forgo the dampener and take the High Velocity barrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    One part that had me in absolute hysterics was when the squad got trapped in the vault, and Shepard was obsessing over how she sounded when she talked. Tali was like, "Why are you not more worried about this?!" And Shepard was all nonchalant like "... Hm? Oh. Glyph, you still out there?" I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard. Another one was when Shepard found her space hamster in the dumpster and started reading the note. Again, couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.
    Same here, only I had Wrex with me and it was Garrus who was worried. I was laughing my ass off by the time Glyph arrived. The thing is, I am playing Paragon, but I picked the Renegade comment because it looked funnier.

Wrex by the way became one of my favorite characters overnight with his banter.

"Uncle Urdnot is back in town!"
    "Uncle Urdnot has a present for you!"
    "That's why I love hanging out with you guys, why shoot something once when you can shoot it 46 times?"

"I've always wanted to do this."
    "You've always wanted a firefight in the CIC?"
    "It's not my birthday, but it'll do."
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-07 at 10:05 PM.
    Putin khuliyo