Yeah, I know. When I was playing purely for my decisions, not for a specific ending, my Shepard turned out to be Paragon, so obviously I didn't really like her attitude, but I liked her character overall. She fitted the stage pretty well amongst other admirals. But I didn't like her way of thinking and her plans, so usually I just try to shut her down. There's quite a few character like actually. The only reason why I disagree with her ways, though, is because of Legion. If he weren't present, like given to Cerberus in ME2, I guess I'd support her all the time.

I agree with that. There wasn't much of a diversion in the companion set in ME3. With an exception of Javik perhaps. Although his moral code and views are too kind of extreme, I really liked him for those specifically. He made me gain renegade points even D: Couldn't resist.

Deleted
    Im not sure where you draw "mad" from, her intentions and reasonings are logical and sound.
    It would be far more mad to hold oversized toasters with capacity to kill on the same level as a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I loved her too, she was great.
    I think that in the situation, I would've probably suggested enslaving Geth again, I would definitely be a supporter of her side. I was originally interested in her just because of Claudia Black but after listening to all of her dialogue I realised I do share a lot of her opinions on Geth
    And then history will write "Like in humans nature, quarians too pay no attention to history, and continue to make the same mistakes"

Deleted
    Anything worth doing is worth doing twice.

did i ever tell the defenition of insanity?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    RNG triumphs insanity.

i think rng actualy causes more insanity

Deleted
    Working as intended.

if i didnt make it then it's not workin properly

Deleted
    It made you.
    Everything you do, is in its threads.

it actualy devolves into if god (or some other entity) created the universe, then who created that entity?

Deleted
    The god created another god to create the universe that led to the god being created by the other god that the god created in the first place.

we need some xzibit meme in here...

Deleted
    Time to go deeper.

into the matrix :P but its best if we stop this conversation before a mod comes in and tells us this is a thread for ME :P

Deleted
    Huh fancy that, i just did a MP game without any enemy.
    Nothing spawned and we just kinda ran around for a while shooting the walls.

I guess they now know who to fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was PVPing when the ME3 soundtrack came on. I felt a sudden sadness at the song "An End, Once and for All".

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I was PVPing when the ME3 soundtrack came on. I felt a sudden sadness at the song "An End, Once and for All".
    Had that happen to me the other day. Feeling all sorts of feelings.

Deleted
    I had totally forgotten how much playtime DA:O gives you per play-through. I started a fresh character to experience it again and to refresh my memories (hadn't played it in a long time) and I have to say that 50 hours for a simple Origins play-through is a lot. Plus all those standalone DLCs with 1-2 hours each and Awakening as a expansion so it gives you a lot.

I also compared DA:2 to Origins and I was shocked how bad DA:2 was compared to Origins. I have no clue how they were able to fuck up a great game like Origins that bad in the second game but that gives me hopes that Inquisition will rock.

Oh and I now also have a clue what happens in DA:I. So Morrigan used that Eluvian at the end of With Hunt DLC to travel to an entirely different plane of existence so that she could grow more powerful because she could see very bad things happen in the future. In the trailer Morrigan looks more powerful and wise than in Origins so it seems like it worked. The Dragon you see in the trailer is Flemeth (looks exactly like her) and it looks like she is on the bad side.

So the trailer showed me that the game is not about Darkspawn but about Demons. You can see an open tear which means that possibly some Mages opened them and thus allowed the Demons to invade (the game is also about Mage vs Templar). In the trailer you see demons and Flemeth actually is some sort of Demon too (not directly but she made a deal with one) so this could explain her involvement.

Oh and the men you see at the very end of the Trailer could possibly be Morrigan´s son. I also look forward to see the Warden again (mine took the Eluvian portal with Morrigan so he is still with her in DA:I).

BTW: BW said that you could import your saves from the first 2 games into DA:I but I have no clue how this would even work as I have both games on the xbox but plan to buy the PS4 in December. By the time the game gets released (Fall 2014) I doubt that any console player still has access to the old saves (ofc PC players still have them) so I

Deleted
    Eh DA:2 wasnt that bad.
    Reused rooms and parachuting reinforcements werent that great but its a solid game.

Im mostly hoping that origins will actually matter across the board in DA:I (even for the warden) since playing as human noble did jack shit in DA:O.