Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The codex says they're capable of traveling roughly 30LY in a 24 hour period, which is roughly double that of organic ships.

As I said, I'm sure the vanguard and the Reaper armada were in constant or near-constant communication. Would be a shitty vanguard indeed if he couldn't communicate with the rest of his posse. lol Though, I'm still not convinced the vanguard is their only way of knowing when the time to harvest has come. I would think they'd have figured something else out after that many goes of it.
    If we ignore the star child (seriously hes an abomination) if the reaper vanguard was not there aka sovereign, the only way for them to know would be any indoctrinated races that could communicate with them over that distance and/or them having a timer set to wake up and begin a harvest. The would be 0 way of them finding out with out sending someone into the galaxy to have a look around.

If we include the star child we are left with a mess. Why did the Star child aka the citadel not send the signal it self since "it" was in control of the reapers. Why even bother with Mass effect 1, the reason bad writing. We all know that though! Unless the star child figured that this cycle had the most potential for resolving the conflict of machine vs organics. So it decided to not interfere with the war and let the organics have a chance of finding a solution.

Either way I hate the star child.

*edit* thanks for the info regarding the codex forgot it listed some "facts" about ship speed size etc.

I think the most likely thing would be that they had some sort of internal way of knowing when 50,000 years had passed. Doesn't seem all that far-fetched given their technology.

Deleted
    Can anyone tell me where I can download Reckoning? When I start the game and click on DLC it is not in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can download Reckoning? When I start the game and click on DLC it is not in the list.
    If you're on PC it's not available for us yet. We always get it a while after the console versions.

Deleted
    If you're on PC it's not available for us yet. We always get it a while after the console versions.
    Thanks for the answer...any ETA on when we can download it?

Thanks for the answer...any ETA on when we can download it?
    I'd say a few more hours tops, probably less than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say a few more hours tops, probably less than that.
    thx been lookin for that aswell=P

Note that that's purely guesswork on my end, I have no source to back it up. :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 07:03 AM ----------

Also, just noticed all the MP DLC have begun with Re in the name. Resurgence, Rebellion, Retaliation, Reckoning.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2013-02-26 at 05:03 PM.

Am I the only one who can't connect to EA's servers on the PC? Keeps telling me I need an online pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that that's purely guesswork on my end, I have no source to back it up. :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 07:03 AM ----------

Also, just noticed all the MP DLC have begun with Re in the name. Resurgence, Rebellion, Retaliation, Reckoning.
    You forgot Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    You forgot Earth.
    Oh yeah. Whoops. lol Okay, almost all. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Just put an R infront of Earth and you will have all starting with RE!

Anyway, give me my new MP DLC... Hate this prefence for consoles. Consoles getting earlier releases, certain games released exclusively for consoles. Such BS.

Didn't know there was a website that allowed you to track your ME3 progress etc. :O

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/...ix&platform=pc Didn't know there was a website like that. Pretty awesome, being able to check stuff without having to start up the entire game. Even with my low ass N7 rating of 323, I'm apparently part of the top 13%.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-26 at 05:33 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Just put an R infront of Earth and you will have all starting with RE!

Anyway, give me my new MP DLC... Hate this prefence for consoles. Consoles getting earlier releases, certain games released exclusively for consoles. Such BS.
    Same here. I've seen tons of games that I really wanted to play but ended up not enjoying because they were on a console. Dragon's Dogma, for instance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same here. I've seen tons of games that I really wanted to play but ended up not enjoying because they were on a console. Dragon's Dogma, for instance.
    Halo 2, 3 and 4. Now, bought an Xbox for Halo 2, but I'm not gonna do the same for Halo's 3 and 4. All I did on my Xbox after completing Halo 2 was watch DVDs. Also this very interesting new game, The Last of Us, only for consoles. Looked truly amazing.
    Statix will suffice.

Sooooo... I have to wait for EA Support to get back to me. Apparently it's a rather common problem with online passes suddenly not wanting to work anymore. So, most likely no DLC for me tonight. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Sooooo... I have to wait for EA Support to get back to me. Apparently it's a rather common problem with online passes suddenly not wanting to work anymore. So, most likely no DLC for me tonight. -.-
    Hopefully all goes well. There's no Mass Effect without Zaeed Massani

Except for Mass Effect 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who?

I managed just fine.
    Statix will suffice.

Well, one of the devs at BioWare said it should be out by noon on PC, whatever timezone they may be in. Should be out in a few hours tops I reckon.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Well I doubt they use anything farther west than PST so I'd say no more than an hour and a half from now.