Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Well if it's between Ryan and Obama, the sit down with Obama would be because he needs PR after calling you a racist.

So Ryan would have to be the choice.
    Actually when it comes to the beer Gap Obama blows away the GOP choices by a lot.

BUt you are ignorant of Obama's love of Yuengling and the petition for his micro brew recipie. Yea the Prez brews his own beer. You just don't get it man.

And painting the POTUS as someone who plays the race card is shitty bating on her. Stop throwing your little bigoted shitlets please.
    The fact you want to imply that because he is black the first thing he would do is call you a racist the second you disagree with him is pretty shallow.
    I guess for you all non whites are just waiting to throw the race card. WOW, go spread that bullshit elsewhere.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 05:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    The rhetoric is strong with this one. Man, you pull out the same cards over and over again, I'm started to wonder if you work for the GOP.
    He is that special kind of subversive bigot.
    Prob needs a vacation for all the race baiting.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-09-05 at 06:01 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Oblivion, can you think before you post? I enjoy reading thought out, constructed, mostly logical posts and you don't help at all. Pretty close to everything you say is erroneous or unrequited, or both. Please, I beg of you, abandon your travesty of political arguments unless you have a source to back it up (which I have yet to see you do). A little harsh, I'm sure, but math turns me into a dick.

I'd rather have a beer with Obama, btw. Please let us drink a nice lager.

I found this amusing:
    https://twitter.com/teresakopec/stat...31465913737216
    If I understand the rules Obama isn't allowed to mention George W Bush, but Republicans can run against Jimmy Carter in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I guess you missed the factoid that he and his wife got student loans to pay for college.
    Got proof of that? Please show me where he got loans for all of his college.

BET: Castro/Booker 2016.

Please my fellow MMO- Champions, Please, when you think of my Home state of New Jersey, Please look at Cory Booker, not Chris Christie.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdoletoo View Post
    Got proof of that? Please show me where he got loans for all of his college.
    First People's Bank of Glorious Kenya Revolution I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I forgot that only democrats can ask for sources.

So wells what where the Speech highlights for you?

I think Julian Castro is an amazing orator.

Only on things that aren't paranoid witchhunts.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 07:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    So wells what where the Speech highlights for you?

I think Julian Castro is an amazing orator.
    I don't actually watch the conventions. If something pops up in the news cycle I might go back and watch it but for the most part its like 3 days of watching the worst political forum posts spoken aloud.

In her speech she said so. I don't think the first lady needs an intergity check.
    They would not have the wife outrite lie. There is too much danger there.
    NOW if loans are public record you could find that out no big deal. But think of the amount of handlers there, the amount of people looking for something worng? Has the student loans ever been disputed? NO. Because it's truth, rite?

Now I know what you are doing. You hope your challenge will meat with defence and lazy researching because you want to counter the lack of proff with claiming it's a fallacy.....

Only on things that aren't paranoid witchhunts.
    Like asking for a source when a senator calls a candidate a felon or asking the chairman of the dnc to prove how she can call a candidate a felon?

Yeah I guess a withchunt is like a war on women. It only exists when you have that as your agenda.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    In her speech she said so. I don't think the first lady needs an intergity check.
    They would not have the wife outrite lie. There is too much danger there.
    NOW if loans are public record you could find that out no big deal. But think of the amount of handlers there, the amount of people looking for something worng? Has the student loans ever been disputed? NO. Because it's truth, rite?
    You can not prove that obama's entire school was paid for by loans. Nobody can prove it. I am sorry if I do not take a politician at their word when all of them lie about one thing or another on both sides.

Like asking for a source when a senator calls a candidate a felon or asking the chairman of the dnc to prove how she can call a candidate a felon?
    You have some record of me defending Reid on that issue? No? Good we can move on.

There's no reason to suspect the first lady is lying about their need for student loans. Its actually even quite logical they would require student loans. So unless you think there's some deep conspiracy its just so much nonsense.

You can not prove that obama's entire school was paid for by loans. Nobody can prove it. I am sorry if I do not take a politician at their word when all of them lie about one thing or another on both sides.
    SO we have the Birthers who want the cirt, then we go to google and see scores of hits of Obama saying how he paid for his student loans. Now why would the Birthers not attach themselves to THAT if they thought it is a lie? Seems really juicy concidering his sealed records. Rite? WHY NOT challenge it? Because it's true.

I am sure it was a hard struggle . How did an admitted drug user pay for these expensive classes? Please show me the hard jobs that he had to struggle through during his lifetime? Sounds like he had it real hard.
    Yeah, he went from lower middle class to fucking President of the United States. Wanna know how hard Romney had it? He had to pull that silver spoon out of his mouth whenever he wanted to talk about anything.

I don't even know why I chose to respond to you. I've read your posts, you disregard anything proven or stated and just spout nonsense anyway so there's no point in getting anything across.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah I guess a withchunt is like a war on women. It only exists when you have that as your agenda.
    You're not going to find much support at all for Reid's comments. Also if you want to play that game there is a certain Republican senator and former Presidential nominee who accused a well respected White House of being a Muslim Brotherhood spy and wanted to start a McCarthy Congressional investigation into American Muslims in the government to root out the spies.

And keep denying the war on women. Multiple policies passed in multiple states and the national platform for the Republican party say they have an issue with women having protected rights.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    You're not going to find much support at all for Reid's comments. Also if you want to play that game there is a certain Republican senator and former Presidential nominee who accused a well respected White House of being a Muslim Brotherhood spy and wanted to start a McCarthy Congressional investigation into American Muslims in the government to root out the spies.

And keep denying the war on women. Multiple policies passed in multiple states and the national platform for the Republican party say they have an issue with women having protected rights.
    They probably should be investigating Weiner's wife.

War on women, war on women, war one women... Ever stop to think about the fact that according to you people the republicans are at war with the poor,blacks. latinos, women, the middle class. So, in other words, the republicans are at war with everyone that isn't a rich white or asian male?

The real thing that is annoying is the sheer volume of made up stuff that flies out of the mouth of the left. That sheer amount, on just this board alone.. would take up an entire days time to even attempt to start debunking. Even if you could muster the time to debunk the sheer amount of suspect statements and stuff proved by a meaningless chart on a meaningless blogsite all created by a meaningless person... you would just deny it.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Oblivionx, are you intentionally a hypocrite? To hate on a political party for the very same things your own party is notorious for requires some dense reality blinders.

As for your actual comments: to say the GOP is at war with women is clearly hyperbolic. The GOP don't hate women, they just seem to make a point of having no compassion for women's rights or struggles. They know that their platform is unappealing to women, so they hardly even try to gain that demographic. And since they've apparently given up on women, and realize they have very little chance to gain support from single-issue female voters, they don't have much reason to care how anti-women their abortion (and, by extension, their rape) policies are. So no, they're not at war; they're just completely out of touch and a lot of them really couldn't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Oblivionx, are you intentionally a hypocrite? To hate on a political party for the very same things your own party is notorious for requires some dense reality blinders.

As for your actual comments: to say the GOP is at war with women is clearly hyperbolic. The GOP don't hate women, they just seem to make a point of having no compassion for women's rights or struggles. They know that their platform is unappealing to women, so they hardly even try to gain that demographic. And since they've apparently given up on women, and realize they have very little chance to gain support from single-issue female voters, they don't have much reason to care how anti-women their abortion (and, by extension, their rape) policies are. So no, they're not at war; they're just completely out of touch and a lot of them really couldn't give a shit.
    Same difference, so another ridiculous lie that yields the republicans somehow think they can win elections with the votes of only rich white men and rich asian men.

How it comes to you people getting away with murdering the truth so often, I don't think I'll ever know. How to actually get people to drink that koolaid and be proud about drinking it... like they are the righteous... it's like brainwashing. But, then again.. being the target of the "free shit yo" giveaways does have a strong effect on people.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Same difference, so another ridiculous lie that yields the republicans somehow think they can win elections with the votes of only rich white men and rich asian men.

How it comes to you people getting away with murdering the truth so often, I don't think I'll ever know. How to actually get people to drink that koolaid and be proud about drinking it... like they are the righteous... it's like brainwashing. But, then again.. being the target of the "free shit yo" giveaways does have a strong effect on people.
    The hypocrisy. It burns.

If they have a strong motivation to reach out to women, blacks, the poor, etc, etc, what are the policies they're promoting to help those people. Let's not turn this into "what we think they think" and get down to the facts. GIVE PROOF THAT THEY ARE WHAT YOU SAY THEY ARE.

[Edit] And don't counter with "Give proof they're anti-women" etc, because there's plenty of proof that they, at the very least, lack an appreciation for women's rights. There is not, that I've seen, proof to suggest the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    The hypocrisy. It burns.

If they have a strong motivation to reach out to women, blacks, the poor, etc, etc, what are the policies they're promoting to help those people. Let's not turn this into "what we think they think" and get down to the facts. GIVE PROOF THAT THEY ARE WHAT YOU SAY THEY ARE.

[Edit] And don't counter with "Give proof they're anti-women" etc, because there's plenty of proof that they, at the very least, lack an appreciation for women's rights. There is not, that I've seen, proof to suggest the opposite.
    I'm not the one saying stuff like "war on women".

That's cult brainwashing 101 stuff right there.